Posts by Leonida

I always recommend to people to get 13 Fire stations followed by 1 hospital and 3 ambulance stations or expansions as this will get you the best paying calls. After this then you can build on police or expand the other two.

You can view what missions you can currently get here: https://www.missionchief.com/einsaetze Green highlighted missions are the ones you can get

Getting 13 fire stations straight is very difficult for me for example. In my country we have like 1 or 2 fire stations in big cities and only 1 in the others. Sometimes one city is like 20-30 km away from another. Also if you are in an alliance and your expanding too much you are going to "invade" other people regions to get so many fire stations. Instead for the police department some cities have like 7-8 stations

In my opinion Its not wasteful when you are going to need them. Its better to have something and not need it. Then need something and not have it.
    Warrant Standby
    2 Police Stations

ok but first you need just one and second you don't need it immediately. You're just wasting your credits investing in something you are gonna use in let's say one month instead on buying fire stations that let you make more credits

Very interesting. Did you use coins? Cause that's a lot high level buildings/units to achieve with four fire stations. But as letsgethope said, I would do EMS. I always recommend PD last after an established fire/ems system.

So I can be ready. I only used coins 2 get upgrades faster

Why you need to be ready? You need to have 7 police stations to unlock police heli missions. Use those credits to buy fire stations instead so you can make more missions and more credits. You are just wasting milions in my opinion

My experience: Yesterday i had to move all my stations because i changed alliance. I had to buy coins only to move my stations and i didn't like it because i could have spent that money for upgrading instead just for moving my stuff. A re-start button would be awesome

Heli or plane is not problem, in my alliance a lot of people build police helipads inside airforce bases and then put a plane icon on a helicopter unit.

I’m just saying the different types of brush trucks have been brought up before. As I said in that post we aren’t ruling any of them out, we just have to implement them in a way that works as best as it can for everyone.

I'm talking about fire heli/plane here not brush trucks, i don't care about brush trucks lol

This is the problem we face implementing a brush update, planes, helis, bulldozers are not used everywhere and the chance is that probably more departments don’t have access to this equipment than do. This doesn’t mean they won’t be added in the future but we have to try and balance it for all players.

Another thing is the various different types of brush truck, I may be wrong but it doesn’t appear they are all used by some departments, I think they FDNY only have 1 type of brush truck but I might be wrong.

Who talked about brush truck?
    There is the same issue for ems and police heli, more departments don't have access to this equipment thand do but it was implemented in the game. Btw fire plane/heli are used a lot during forest fires and are used worldwide. I don't like the idea that we must only set the game for the NA people, the english version is played also by a lot of europeans who don't speak german

Shure u can do this- take Pictures of your Cars (Copyright!!!) cut them out with GIMP, animate them and build ur own grafic pack. Don´t cry, try

I think you are not understanding: the question is "shall i buy a swat suv or a swat armored vehicle?". We are not talking about making graphic packs lol (and btw all my units are made by me as you can see from my profile picture)

I was suggesting only a "simple" translation of the game but if the devs want to do a new game for italians i can help also, i know a lot about the rescue-systems that are usual in Italy. I have also friends who are fireghters, police officers and EMS

Hello guys!
    Recently the italian community is expanding a lot, the alliance i'm in is the 4th now in the toplist and it's going to become the 3rd (and there are many other italian alliances around). One of the admin has a youtube channel and has recently "promoted" the game.
    In my opinion we "deserve" the game to be translated (i'm ironic).
    Off course if the staff approves this suggestion i'm fully available to make the translation job (for free xD)

Hello guys, i would like to see a new unit: the fire helicopter/plane. We have already the police and the ems helicopter, i think it would be a nice feature to use in large fires.
    What do you think?

Its more for realism Not all Police Departments Have BearCats. Some may only have the funds to buy small suvs.

In my country police don't have bearcats, spec ops/swat use suv's. So i would like to buy them to make my experience more realistic but the problem is that will be a waste of money cus as i said i will need to buy 2 swat suv's instead of a single armored vehicle, 4 suv's instead of 2 armored vehicle etc