Posts by Leonida

The game isn't forcing you to buy it. You can have either the Swat SUV or the Swat armored vehicle.

Yeah but if buy 2 armored vehicle i can resolve calls that requires 6 or 12 swat units instead if i buy 2 swat suvs i can resolve only the one that requires 6 swat units. And remember that also considering the cost of upgrading the police station to fit the vehicles (100k). Also i can put 1 amored vehicle in a city and the other in another so they can resolve by themselves the missions that require 6 members and together the one that requires 12. Instead i have to put the 2 swat suvs together in the same city because they can only resolve the 6 member mission and only if they are send together.
    I'm just asking if they could add some 4 swat members calls or lower the numbers of swat members that require some calls

Hello guys, i have 7 police stations now and i'm going to make the 8th. As you know if you have 8 police stations you will need swat units. I was looking the possibile missions tab and i saw that all the missions that require swat the number of personnel is always a multiple of 6 (6,12,18). So i was wondering what is the purpose of buying a swat suv if it can only carry 4 officers. For example for a mission that requires 6 swat units i will have to buy 2 swat suvs instead of 1 armored vehicle, for a mission that requires 12 swat units i will have to buy 3 swat suvs instead of 2 armored vehicles. What do you think guys? How do you use these vehicles?

Hello guys, another suggestion:
    I usually play missionchief on the PC version while i'm surfing the internet or working on some stuff and i leave it in background. I have the sounds on so when there is a new call i notice it immediately. When i'm at the PC i always use headphones because sometimes i listen to music or i watch videos on youtube. The problem is that the sounds volume of the game is very high and i would like to lower it but there is no such option. I know that i can lower the browser sound but that means it will also lower sounds from youtube ecc

Hello guys, as many of you do i plan ahead when placing a new station (police, fire or ems) so i always look the "possible missions" tab. The problem is that this tab is very basic and in the query you can only seach for the name of the mission. I would like to ,for example, be able to search missions on the basis of the police,fire or ems number of stations.
    What do you think?

So if you tick that box it basically will only spawn missions for the amount of buildings assigned to that dispatch centre.

So let’s say you build 20 stations in New York and you want to also play in Los Angles. The problem would be by building that one station in LA potentially you could get missions such as building collapse with one station. If you assigned that 1 station to a disspatch centre that has the create own coverage are you will only get missions that need 1 station spawn around it.

If that makes sense

Thanks

Hello guys, i have a question: in the dispatch center you can choose and option in the edit tab "Create your own coverage area". I wasn't able to understand what this option does, do any of you know it and can explain it to me please? Thank you

Hello guys, i have a suggestion for the game: In my country we don't have a "swat" unit in every town so when they are needed they travel by car or by helicopter (usually we use the counter-terrorism units for major hostage taking and high-risk operations). So i was guessing if we could implement a special police helicopter to carry swat units (or just use the normal police helicopter). This can also be a nice thing in an alliance, when someone needs swat units another member can fast deploy them to the call even if they are like 4h of car travel. What do you think?

On mobile you can't see APNG

Hello guys, i'm making with a friend of mine animated png for the game (as you can see from my profile pic). When vehicles are going to an emergency the game swap between the pic without lights and the pic with the lights. The problem is that our animated lights should be kept on all the time (this works when there are normal pngs, one with the lights on not animated and one without lights). I think devs should add a feature so you can change this mechanism between normal swap and keeping the image with lights on when the vehicle is going to an emergency

Hello guys, i've created a group on telegram where everybody can join so we can talk about missionchief and share opinions but also show vehicles, stations, ecc
    If you want to join here is the link:
    t.me/missionchieftelegramgroup