6 Swat Personnel
    1 Ambulance
    1 K-9 Unit
    POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):
    none
    Patients:
    Prisoners:
    Credit Reward:

It would also be great to see some type of detective/crime scene vehicle added in the future.

Does anyone else automatically just send 6 police units to animal attacks?
    Seems as though 90% of the time this mission turns into officer down, what is this dangerous animal and why does it keep killing my officers haha :D

I believe the patient transfer requires that you have both a UCC and Hospital assigned to the same dispatch center to spawn. Do you have that set up for all four or just the one?

They're all set to the same dispatch centre which has 6 hospitals connected to it and 4 urgent care centres.

I curently have 4 urgent care centres, all at the same upgraded levels all with the same vehicles and staff, yet only one receives patient transfer missions (i have had around 30 at the same urgent care centre, 0 at the others) And when i click on the mission it takes me to the middle of the map not even near the mission itself.

That means one or more of the requirements for the mission to spawn are not being met. Next to the mission it says how many stations of each type are needed for it to spawn, make sure you meet those requirements.

If you are using separate dispatch centres please make sure that the make separate coverage area box isn’t tucked under the edit building button on the dispatch centre.

it's not ticked, and almost all buildings are assigned to the one dispatch centre, i have also 30 of each building type so that shouldn't be the issue.

I’ll move this to the errors and bugs section. Could you please provide a screen shot of your area showing the rescue boat and large fire boat statio and also you game user name and I will see if the dev can take a look to make sure there is not something else at play.

Thank you, i'll send you a pm/email with the details if that's ok.

You will need ambulance stations for a lot of the missions as well.

There is a bug where the buildings don’t show up on the statistics but it doesn’t affect gameplay. I know these missions are very rare and it can look like they just don’t spawn for you but as long as you meet the requirements they should eventually spawn.

Yea sorry, i also have about 30ish ambulance stations, have had these marine stations for months and not a single call. I also have poi's all around the map, near and far to the stations.

Make sure the buildings are under dispatch centres that meet the call requirements. So check to see if the dispatch centres are in their own dispatch areas. The calls a rare to spawn, I don’t get too many myself.

I have aprox 30 fire stations, 2 water rescue, 2 fire boat, 2 ambulance choppers, 4 police choppers, and about 30 police stations, all assigned to the same dispatch centre, not sure what's going on. Also the marine buildings aren't showing up in the building statistics tab in the dispatch centre.

Have you activated them yet? I'll provide a tutorial in a couple hours when I'm not busy, but I'm sure someone will be beat me!

Thank you mate, that would be great! i do believe i have activated them, they say in service just like the police and ambulance helicopters. Not sure what i'm missing.

I'm having trouble getting my fire boat docks and rescue boats to activate, i have placed poi's everywhere and have 4 docks all with trained personnel, but the lakes poi and river poi missions aren't activated yet, am i missing something?
    I have had no boat missions since i bought them months ago.

I'm getting a whole heap of aircraft crashes and swat jobs, more than any other job in the game... makes it difficult because you have to train up a whole heap of people to complete these types of calls.

ah ok i see, it's just i have for the past week been getting more swat jobs than any other job by far and i thought swat missions would be far less common than fire calls etc.