(Possible units required?)
    Police Helicopter 1-3

SWAT Armoured Vehicle 1-5

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None

Patients: None

Prisoners: None

Credit Reward: 15,000 - 20,000

And a few more questions

• Have you downloaded any files from the internet recently? I've had a problem where i couldn't go to any website except for discordapp.com until i trashed half my files i downloaded

I'd also recommend to check your browser's developer console and check the errors

I had this issue before but when i loged into a different browser it fixed it, have you tried restarting your computer?
    Or have you cleared your temperary internet files and cookies?
    And what kind of computer do you use?

So lets say you just got promoted to battalion chief and you need 3k more credits to get a police academy, and your like "Gosh i wish i could convert coins to credits"
    That's the reason of this post, i find it annoying when you really want a credit reward for getting promoted but you get coins.
    This could be a cool additional thing for like high level players
    I've created a little list for the amount of credits you should get

• 1 coin = 500 credits
    • 2 coins = 1000 credits
    • 3 coins = 1500 credits

And so forth, so basically every coin = 500 credits.
    Thanks for reading

I see. Maybe if they do implement this, have it so that it will check the account age, and if the account is less than x number of days old (lets say 7), it won't allow you to transfer coins. Essentially, if the person creates multiple accounts, they'd have to wait 7 days before they can do what you described, making it less likely (although not eliminating completely) for people to do that. And by the time the 7 days is up, they'll probably have already used the coins you start with, so any that you gift would probably be ones you've actually earned.
    An alternative solution, is have a check in place that can see if the coins you are attempting to gift are the starter coins (or newcomer coins or whatever they are called), and if it detects they are, it will reject the gifting attempt

Good idea, for the Seven Day restriction. A better way to do it is if you have to wait seven days and the player must get a rank like:
    Senior Firefighter
    Fire apparatus Operator
    Lieutenant
    Captain

Our goal at Cal PD and FD:
    To spread our stations, jails and hospitals across California

Our alliance link:
    https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/1506

We want to provide newbies with missions to help with
    We want to provide other members with jails and hospitals
    We do storms weekly and/or large scale alliance missions
    Join today!

Please note we are a slightly new alliance with only 2 members(not including my alt)