Posts by supd6330

Though I agree it wouldn't cheat the game, I see no reasoning to have this option when you can buy with coins anything you can buy with credits.

I just feel that there is more important and higher priority updates that can be focused on.

Unfortunately there isn’t. Time in this game is all over the place. UTC, EST etc. I asked the dev a while back at the same time I asked about an option to switch between miles and kilometres to allow the user to set their own time zone.

He said it was possible but I haven’t heard anything since.

Personally, I would like to see a change between kilometers and miles if I had to choose between the time zone and the distance conversions.

Here in the states, miles is the way to go so I could benefit more from the distance rather than the times.

So currently planned (but not anywhere near being in the works yet) are two types of van for police. Transport van which will hold up to 4 prisoners and personnel carrier which will hold up to 8 officers and maybe 1 prisoner but we will see. Personnel carriers are planned for all 3 services.

I gotcha. Is there also talks of either putting out new missions that will give multiple prisoners, or upgrading possible prisoners in already existing missions?

Though I struggled at first understanding the importance of spreading out the stations, it's a lesson that's best "lived and learned." It's hard to do that after a while, but in addition to the suggestion of the new dispatch center and what not, you could also try just starting to space out the stations from one another and "fill in the gaps" as you go alone. A strategy that I've done and have proven to be successful.

A thing worth noting however, is that when someone dies, it's no longer an emergency issue. It generally doesn't fall to emergency services to deal with bodies. It's therefore not really applicable to the game, as the only result will be the removal of the patient from the care of the ambulance.

Not to mention the logistics that would be required to create a morgue, and the "treatment" of the corpses. All around, I can see both sides of the coin.

In addition to the downsides of this, what's to stop someone from creating multiple accounts and purchasing stations for 100K then transferring to a main account where the cost is in the 4 or 500K range. I see a lot of downsides to this, and the main thing I see as a problem is, like @me181 stated, the exploitation factor of it all.

When it comes to money sharing, you may also have people who could use it against you in regards to promotion within an alliance, or something of that nature. While it would be a very neat feature, there are a lot of downsides that I see.

Continuing with me voicing my opinions throughout the Forum, I agree that having this would be a neat option. If I'm understanding everything correctly, the Police Van would be used like a MCU in regards to mass transports of prisoners. Only problem I see with this is that we don't have any missions that have prisioners on a mass scale; most I've seen out of a mission is 2, maybe 3. I can only think of assisting with staffing on scenes.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to hear them.

For me, I am okay with having a small simple alliance. It's just me and one other individual who is semi-active. I think establishing your alliance can take precedence over the number you members that you have.

So the difficulty with this is there's discussion, particularly with police, on whether it should be the staff number rather than the vehicle itself that counts.

For EMS, I'm not a fan of an scene commander being involved with treating, their role is to coordinate the response, not get involved with individual treatment.
    It could be that the person/vehicle would be required when a certain number of patients are reached from a single incident.

Other than the example you gave for EMS, I can't think of anything else. Like you said, an EMS chief for something other than triage, maybe, would be beneficial.

I agree with having Battalion Chiefs for the other emergency services branch, but after thinking for a little bit, I'm trying to come up with some practical uses for having them and at what capacity they would serve.

For EMS, yes you have chiefs, but what would they really do other than serve the same purpose as maybe a fly-car?
    For PD, again, yes you can have chiefs, but for incidents requiring a command units, you already have the MCVs.
    For Boats, you again have mcv for any type of command post.

Maybe we could inquire about bringing MCVs to all of the emergency service branches, but a simple chief is difficult to find a purpose that it'll serve; almost seems like it would be a waste of time and resources for Sebastian to implement it.

Just to put my two cents in on this one, I think that SWAT SUVs and patrol cars should be kept separate in regards to its ability to handle incidents. In keeping with the tone of realism, I doubt a dispatch center would sent a SWAT vehicle to handle a Parked Car Accident.

It serves to haul boat as well as serve in place of a heavy rescue. There are also certain missions where you can dispatch a utility vehicle instead of a firetruck to handle the incident. One that I can think off the top of my head is Tree on a Roadway.

Concurring with @letsgohope12 when I say that it serves to haul boat as well as serve in place of a heavy rescue. There are also certain missions where you can dispatch a utility vehicle instead of a firetruck to handle the incident. One that I can think off the top of my head is Tree on a Roadway.

Though I appreciate the ambulance extension for fire stations, I have more stand-alone ambulance stations than I do ambulance extensions. If one of my fire stations have an ambulance extension in real life, and I have a stand alone station in the game, I will place the ambulance station directly next to the fire station in order to avoid the timeline, and help will the overall cost and whatnot.

To answer the question directly, the only think that comes with it is the ability to house ambulances. I haven't noticed any staff increases post-expansion.

All my stations are the same as it is in real life. I keep it as real as the game allows.

ALS Ambulance 76
    ARFF Crash Tender 2
    Bataillon chief unit 36
    Boat Trailer 1
    HazMat 7
    Heavy Rescue + Boat 2
    Heavy rescue vehicle 21
    K-9 Unit 10
    Large Rescue Boat 1
    Mass Casualty Unit 1
    mcv 6
    Mobile air 8
    Patrol car 66
    Platform truck 33
    Police helicopter 4
    Quint 3
    Rescue Engine 8
    SWAT Armoured Vehicle 7
    Type 1 fire engine 28
    Type 2 fire engine 50
    Utility unit12
    Water Tanker 15

Ambulance Station 28
    Fire Station 60
    Hospital 6
    Medical Helicopter Station 0
    Police Aviation 4
    Police Station 27

I do agree that dark mode is a very cool feature. However, I recognize that Sebastian relies on the purchase of coins as the funding for the game's development. That being said, I think that this feature should remain underneath the Premium Account group. As TACRfan shared, I think that adding more features to the Premium Account group would "sweeten the pot" for those considering its' purchase.

I totally agree with you that realism has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Especially when discussing this game. I don't want to be against this suggestion, however when the point of realism is used in a completely wrong way, it has to be corrected.

I agree. It was not my intention to start an argument or debate, rather suggest something that may help users improve the functionality of the game.

If something like that could not be considered, I understand completely. I know that the world "realism" came up. While I do agree a scene that once required police or fire units might require those respective units to remain on scene until EMS clears up, I have to take realism with a grain of salt, so to speak.

I have over many stations spanning between 3 counties here in the state of Pennsylvania. In real life, the units don't handle nearly the amount of call, nor the frequency of them that the game gives. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this feature, after all it's what keeps the game going. But on that same token, referencing back to the Active Shooter example, rarely does it happen that two Active Shooter events occur in the same county at the same time. I think it would make things a heck of a lot easier if I could cancel those units to deal with the second Active Shooter event. I do acknowledge that a sense of realism must be applied to the aspects of this game, however I feel that there is a difference between realism, and helping with the practicality.