Posts by 9fingeredff

If any one else has an organization like Pink Heals who is fire, police or ems related and whould like help or want to see a pack in the game made for them. Fell free to message me.

We are a National Non-profit organization focused on delivering a message of Love and Hope
    to our community. We are a group of fire fighters, police officers, local
    government officials and volunteers that support women and their families
    battling all types of cancers. We support all types of cancer relief
    efforts and focus on women as a whole in whatever type of cancer they battle. As
    men it is in our nature to care for the women in our lives, this is just another
    way to show love and support. Our women are the most important people in our
    lives, whether they are our mothers, wives, daughters or sisters. We selflessly
    put our women first in the battle against cancer; at the very least we wear her
    color to let her know we CARE! We bring Love & Hope to our community and
    around the country in the form of Pink Fire Trucks.

Our
    trucks are adorned with signatures and stories of those who have fought and
    survived as well as those who lost the fight. These signatures serve as a
    testament to the ideal that they are not alone.

https://pinkheals.com/

I am not affilated with the organiaztion all I did was make a unit pack for my friend. Please check it out. If you would like more information check out the web site given above.

Pack is called "Pink Heals"

Good morning to every one. U.S. Taskforce 1 is on an expanstoin push from now to the start of Febuary, we are planing on having none stop allaince events till the end of the month one right after the next duruing most days. 1000's of call are going up and needed covered all over the United States. We are looking for a few more dedicated memebrs who are willing to join our family and kick some but with us. We are curently covering the list oc counties below. If you are intrested in covering an area we dont have in any of thos states or tates close by join in the allaince we would love to have you!

• Illinois

• DuPage County
      • City of Chicago
    • Iowa

• Johnson County
      • Linn County
      • Polk County
      • Scoot County
    • Maryland

• Anne Arundel County
      • Baltimore County
      • Baltimore City
      • Cecil County
      • Kent County
      • Prince Georges County
      • Queen Anns County
    • Delaware

• Kent County
      • New Castle County
    • Missouri

• Phelps County
      • Saint Louis City
    • Pennsylvania

• Bucks County
      • Carbon County
      • Delaware County
      • Lancaster County
      • Luzerne County
      • Monroe County
      • Northampton
      • Cumberland County
      • Dauphin County

U.S. Taskforce is growing by leaps and bounds with a group of active players. We recently did our second 1000 call plus day. We estimated our members covered well over 1250 calls over 2 days time including 4 allaince events and shared calls. We have a goal of making it to 1500 plus in 15 hours time. Come be part of the team. We are not looking for members in the Chicago area along with Baltimore !!!!!!

Holiday update:

The allaince finished up a merge with another allaince and everything is working well. U.S. Taskforce one is finishing up the last 500 calls from the holiday and our memebes completed well over 1000 without any being deleted form being timed out.

We are still looking for new memebers. Contact my self if intrested.

Welcome to U.S. Task Force 1.

An allaince based in the Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington DC area.

We are a small core group of members who are fairly active looking for help expanding and growing the allaince.

Our alliance is a county by county set up. Each member picks an area to work on building it up and once done expanding to another. We chose to do real world station locations and unit types. It's a little more orginized game play style and work best with active players who can help eachother out.
    We try not to have members do areas right next to eachother so that we can all help eachother.

Benefits to U.S. Task Force 1.
    1.We are a growing allaince with still room for people to move up and have a say in the direction.
    2. We are working to provide as many allaince hospitals and jails posible to all members in every area.
    3. We have regular allaince events and large scale calls. With special events themed with real world conditions.

Thing to think about if you join.
    Since we do real world stations be prepaid to do a little research to find location. We DO NOT check behind you. It's an honor thing. We do understand that we all have real lives and they come first. We ask that members stay active and after 1 month of inactivey you are placed on a watch list. After 2 you are removed. Your areas how ever will be kept for 1 month after removal if you want back in.

We welcome all inquires and are open to combining with other allaince if game play type is similar.

OK OK i know the bird has not ben cut yet. So talking about chrismas should be a offense with jail time lol. Every one at U.S. Task Force 1 would like to invite every one to the 12 Allarms of Chrismas! 12 calls through out December that keep getting bigger as chrismas come near. Also maybe a new years blow out still planing.

Few Questions before you ask.
    No you do not have to join our allaince to help. Join our allaince for that call alone and leave.
    No you do not need to move any stations. We will proviede staging area for the calls.
    Like any emergency call no we dont know when it will be paged out. We will post a warning befor hand with a Dispatch and discription.

If you have any other questoins feel free to ask me.

Enjoy your birds with your families and stay safe.

Thank you all
    Chief Fingeres
    U.S. Task Force 1.

Alliance Event this Sunday starting at time between 0600 and 0900 est South Eastern Pa, Northern De, South Jersey, and North East Md. Looking for players to help out. Join the allaince 9US Emergency Services today and get 100% for all allaince buildings for the event stay with us and get 90% discount for 7% contribution to the allaince.

We are looking for stedy member who they may not be on every day are still on a few times a week to help us grow. we have a county in Maryland that we would like help with and 3 counties in New Jersey we need covered. Send in an application if you are intrested or would be willing to help.

We are still a small alliance so we will have opening for advancement. The allaince will provied hosptials, prisons, and schools as we grow.

what is the benefits of an alliance fire, police or rescue station? Can any member of the allaince use units from it?

Same with the fire and police academy. Can any member of the allaince start a class at one?

I know the feeling j worked out what poi will make me the most I am skipping bus stops rivers and bodies of water make a lot

So is there a way to tell what the game has allready idetified as a poi or do we need to go in and set them all for our self?