Posts by hawker5

I am working on FDNY. I admit I have used coins to work closer to completing. I have finished the EMS portion. Got about 20 stations left for FDNY to put in and NYPD is complete for Manhattan and Staten Island but working on others. Will post a picture when it's all finished.

I have large rescue and boat stations in my New York setup. Used to get calls for them but never used POI's. Haven't had any calls for a few weeks. Didn't think about it til this was brought up. Are POI's supposed to be used for boats ? I've never used them and had calls in the past.

In my opinion, I'd like to see fire personnel have the training option for BLS training. I would think having fire personnel trained, since they are first responders and quicker than ambulance most times. At least minimum BLS, in my opinion, having fire trained at ALS level would be pointless since most fire is not that highly trained in real life. Or am I wrong on this?

@Grubber33270

Absolutely you can. I have many police stations that I have not created patrol routes for.

For example, my NYPD has no patrol routes since the stations are close enough to have a quick response. Hope this helps.

These are amazing. Thanks so much. Any chance of Toronto Police Vancouver Police and any RCMP? That's it for my list at the moment. Need to build these up before I move on. Thanks again

@Pizzabob23

Thanks so much. No rush on any of these. Definitely take your time and only if you want.

Can't thank you enough. If you like the challenge, I can get you more. Lots of places I got on the go.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks so much @Pizzabob23

Here is a list of places I'm working on. If you want or have time, if not, by all means no worries. All Canadian police departments.

Durham Regional Police (Ont)
    New Westminster Police (BC)
    Ontario Provincial Police (OPP- Ont)
    Peel Regional Police (Ont)
    Port Moody Police (BC)
    York Regional Police (Ont)
    West Vancouver Police (BC)
    Abbotsford Police (BC)
    Victoria Police (BC)
    Saanich Police (BC)
    Central Saanich Police (BC)
    Ottawa Police (Ont)
    Barrie Police (Ont)
    Hamilton Police (Ont)
    Kingston Police (Ont)
    London Police (Ont)
    South Simcoe Police (Ont)
    Windsor Police (Ont)

These are just suggestions, only if you want and have time.

Thanks so much.

Mike

Hi @Pizzabob23

Thanks so much for the reply. I can give you some names of police departments and whatever you feel you would like to do, go forth and conquer. I live in Vancouver BC. So I'm primarily doing Canada. I've got some graphics but could use some more. The graphics you have already done for the unmarked are perfect. Would you like me to list police departments that would be awesome if you could create? They are all canada. Only US I've done is New York an do have graphics for those already. Thanks so much.

Mike

Hi Pizzabob23,

Love these graphics. Was curious how open you are to the idea of creating some more graphics for a set up I have? I don't want to bombard you with this, but figured I would ask how often you create these and if you are open to others sending you pictures to create? The size of these graphics are perfect but I have a massive set up so some cities I have to use some that are not realistic. Thanks for your time.

Mike

Senta-Sofia Delliponti is a German singer, songwriter and actress. Since January 2014 she is under the stage name Oonagh. Her signature musical style is inspired by the mystical lore of J. R. R. Tolkien's universe and by ethnic sounds throughout the world.

:D :D

Hi everyone

Was curious what everyone's thoughts are on creating a Highway Patrol Division within the police area? In Ontario, we have the Ontario Provincial Police which serve small towns but mostly they serve the Provincial highways.

Currently I just use regular police units and rename them to the highway division. Is there interest in creating a new division within police units for highway patrol or is this something the DEV would be interested in creating?

Just an idea thought I would put out there.

Thanks,
    Mike

Haha. Oops sorry. My bad. Not very good at figuring out which language is what. Actually wouldn't mind learning German and Russian to be honest. Slowly learning Spanish.

Yes, it cleared and doesn't seem to be an issue. Thank you all. You guys are awesome.

Oh Nevermind everyone. It has disappeared afterall I dont see it anymore.

Thank you everyone for the advice and help. Love this game and you all rock!!

Must of been a delay in the system recognizing it was deleted. Hmm, maybe this is a glitch others have experienced or is something that could happen again?

Cheers!!