Posts by hawker5

Okay, I just re-read TACRfan's post and the link that Wolfman provided and i have figured it out.

Thanks all for your help. Much appreciated.

Thanks Wolfman. I took a look at the link you provided, and i understand that est and pst time zones are three hour difference.

I set the in service time for 13:00 so my unit can be in service from 16:00 Est, and it didnt work. Still remained out of service even though the times are right.

So from what TACRfan mentioned, I believe I am missing something related to the UTC time zone or servers for this game time zone.

TACRfan, if you read this, can you confirm whether I am missing something or do the time zones that Wolfman provided are correct and I am just not understanding this format.

Thanks all for your help and understanding.

Mike

Hi everyone,

I need to bring this time zone question up again as I dont seem to be getting the time zone difference.

I have units that I would like in service at 8am and out of service at 4pm. I am in PST time zone. I understand the in service time zone is UTC, and EST is my units time zone (NEW YORK). I set the time in serve for 00:00 and out of service for 08:00. Unit remained out of service when it should have been in service.

If i want a unit to be in service from 8am - 4pm New york time zone, and I am in Vancouver BC PST time zone, what do I set the times to? Ive set 5am-1pm, still out of service when it should be in service.

can someone dummy this time zone down for me? I understand that I need to add 8 hours but when i put the times in, units still remain out of service when they shouldnt be.

08:00 - 16:00?
    09:00 - 17:00?
    06:00 - 14:00?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi all,

I'm slowly setting up an FDNY map. I have recently discovered that EMS is deployed to certain areas and from there they wait til they get dispatched.

I was wondering who has set up FDNY EMS units in their setup and do you leave units in station til they get dispatched or do you create staging areas and just reset them every 24 hrs?

Thanks

Mike

I'm always getting Building collapse , light aircraft crash and freight train derailment all the time. They are my most frequent calls. Anyway to reduce the amount of times I get these? I don't have POI's either for any of these.

I'm slightly confused, just needing clarification.

If I get a medical call and the patient code is 17-B-1C for example, does this mean two end units are required? 1 BLS for the B and 1 ALS for the C? Or does that mean a flyer must attend?

Thanks

Mike

I have multiple police stations and have no Helicopters at all. I am getting Home invasion and other calls requiring helicopters. Is it because I have multiple police stations or is it because its a bug and its thinking I have one?

Small Flooding

14-A-1. I sent a BLS unit and it doesnt treat or clear patient. Had to send an ALS unit. Am I missing something in regards to this new update or is this an error with the update?

Thanks,

Mike

Food poisoning - 26-A-11

I got this call, I sent a BLS unit and it does not treat patient. Do I have to send an ALS unit as well? Or is the BLS supposed to treat and clear patient? I dont have many flycars so wasnt able to send one. Do I have to send only a flycar for these types of calls?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi everyone,

Question, who here has a setup or is in progress of a set up for ontario, Canada?

The problem I am currently facing is mostly for EMS. I am finding it quite difficult in locating ALS/BLS units in each station. I can find real EMS stations through Google or radio reference or city on websites but none will tell me which station has an ALS or BLS unit assigned to it.

How does one find this information? Has anyone ever had this issue or do you just make it up on your own accord?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

If you move just the unit, the personnel assigned to that unit will not go with it. You have to re-assign personnel to unit once it gets to fill in station.

Thats moving the whole station. What is being requested is fill ins due to big incidents requiring multiple units. The issue now is, when you do move a unit from one station to another, the personnel doesn't go with the unit, so you have to reassign personnel once the unit arrives at fill in station. Plus you have to build another bay just to have a fill in attend. Hope this makes sense.