Posts by jshbrdall

So therefore in the same vein as that, surely it would require another transport, as does the k9 unit? Also most calls where swat vehicles are needed, there will also be a patrol car going, so SUVs could count?

Not too sure if this has been brought up before, but i for one find it annoying when there are like 5 missions left after an alliance storm and it is being cleared but the user is not online, and also when there is a major alliance mission and people have gone offline, but need to clear their patients/prisoners. Maybe allaiance transport admins could process the transport request, so that it doesn't take as much time? Would like to see what others think about this too.

Does anyone know if there are any of the inshore lifeboats for the RNLI? Can only find the offshore ones, none of the RIBs or the hovercraft. I have photos of all of them off the RNLi website, just not sure how to scale them down.

Hi all, not sure if i am being a noob or not, but does the large rescue boat have any use? Like i have had it for at least 2 months now and it hasn't been needed at all. could someone please point me in the direction of how to maybe get missions to work with it if POIs are needed, or if its just an active element yet?

Cheers,

Bit of a derogatory statement. Yes they have 'fancy' vehicles and are often ridiculed by the 'normal' crews. They have advanced drugs and capabilities that normal road crews don't have. HART have a special skill set that supplements the normal NHS crews with water/rope/confined space training plus more. SORT (HART) in Scotland do all of the same but they do however have what are basically rescue ambulances with the ability to treat and transport in addition to the rest of their fleet of vehicles.

Never said they weren't more advanced because yes i know what HART is and what they do; i want to join them after uni. Just explaining in terms of EMS rescue and in game.

EMS rescue should stay needing an ambo to transport and not be ALS, depending on the use. In the UK, HART are advanced paramedics, but have no transport capability. They are essentially just paramedics who drive fancy vehicles with rescue equipment in.

Amazing that EMS rescue has come out, was previously using a fly car as the officer vehicle for HART, and two ALS ambos, one as the incident support vehicle and the other as the technical rescue team vehicle. Can now use EMS rescue for other HART bases, as well as my HMCG and possibly mountain rescue/SAR. USAR could also be EMS rescue too as they have PHTLS training.

Question about it though; does it mean we can choose EMS rescue as a start vehicle?

Hi, mainly aimed at the mods, but i was wondering if this has been brought up? I started a thread about it and they still don't count as patrol cars. Just a tad annoying because the county i am running atm only has armed response vehicles in two areas across the county and the main one is about 45 miles from anything.

Yeah, use LSS manager. Search for it on google, has to work only on chrome as it used tamper monkey to change the website. There is an add on there which gives you unit readout required

Hi, not sure if it has already been suggested or not, can’t find it if so! But I was wondering if you could be able to cancel fire units for example at the scene of a crash or whatnot? Like in real life, if there’s a crash, fire extricate the patient then they leave unless they’re cleaning up or doing an investigation. So could this be applied to game to free up units?

May have already been suggested and please feel free to tell me if it has, but have police transport vehicles such as Mercedes sprinters that can double up as TSG vans for us UK lot or as an incident response vehicle for BTP. Just a small suggestion because atm the only police car that can carry more than 2 is the swat armoured vehicle and it would be un-realistic to skin this with a skin that isn't mean for it if you get what i mean.

Ahh fairs, just thought it would be a good idea for the people who are right on the cusp of getting a new station/upgrade. It’s nw though.

I meant like lets say you wanted to buy a police station, you buy it and you have to pay back the 100k. You can't take out like odd amounts; you don't take any money at all out in fact. You just borrow 100k for the station and then you pay it back whenever you earn.

I mean, yeah it could make the balance negative. Tbh, the only people it would be beneficial to are the people who are building at least 1/2 or more stations a day as thats when the income plateaus. When i first started it was a station every week or so if i grinded at the game. Now its 1 station a day due to steady daily income and having enough units. So even if someone did decide 'Oh, i am gonna buy a police station' well thats only one more vehicle to them and they'd have to pay it off. 100k is a lot to pay back from the calls you get when first started off.

Fair point, but how could it be abused, if you can only buy one thing and then nothing else until you pay it off?