Posts by Michelle68

Just letting you know that the vehicles are not staying on the roads ?( . They will "cut" thru some ones "yard" like it is a short cut or something.
    Also, when a vehicle is on its way to a call, some of the "signs" so to speak, will not turn yellow to show that a vehicle is on its way to that particular call.....
    Thanks, Michelle

Jason, for a vehicle hit and run, I would like to have 2 police cars, 1 Engine.
    For a pedestrian hit and run, I would add a helicopter for a life and death flight, to the first available hospital, along with 3 police, 1 ambulance and 1 engine.
    Aether, I really like your idea, but let's have the vehicle hit and run change into a person hit and run, and that is when a helicopter would be sent out.

Funny thing is.....I am the admin, but it still won't let me remove the unwanted players. I know that there should be something telling me to click on the persons name to delete them, but there isn't.
    Also, I am playing this game on a computer/laptop and it still won't let me do a screen shot of my problem station, vehicles and staff. I just don't know what to do.....

How do I get a screen shot? Also, When I try to assign members to my SWAT vehicle, it will not let me add a 6th person from the same station because of the red bar at the bottom of the screen. Can that red bar be taken off or shrunk down? If not, then how can I get my 6th person assigned to the SWAT vehicle?

Why are my vehicles not responding to calls? There is no time delay on them. I've rebooted my laptop several times when I do play. I just can't figure it out.....it very annoying. How can I get them to start responding again? X( X( X( X(
    Also, how do I "fire" a player who hasn't been on the game in a very long time? Thanks in advance.

Why are my vehicles not responding to calls? There is no time delay on them. I've rebooted my laptop several times when I do play. I just can't figure it out.....it very annoying. How can I get them to start responding again? X( X( X( X(

Michelle68: chrishudson is having trouble with one of his battalion cheif units that does not want to work. He "hired" some people, and it still says no one is qualified for the vehicle or there's no one available to drive it. It has been like this for three days now. What does he need to do to get his BCs working again? ?( Also other vehicles won't work either.

Another thing going on with my game is the blue markers in POI area has disappeared as well. So I have nothing to go by when trying to put up a new building or POI. I keep my page refreshed constantly, but it don't help and my vehicles still have not re-appeared. What can be done about this little problem? I think whoever created this game needs to go back and fix the bugs in it. ?(

Yes I refresh the page continually and it don't help. This has been going on for the last days now. But hopefully it will fix itself up and let me see my vehicles again, lol.

Is anyone else on here having trouble with this game? X( Whenever I click on a call to send out a vehicle, the calls will turn yellow of course to show them en-route, but my vehicles will not appear on the map to show me where they are at. ?( :S

I'm kind of wondering if it would be possible to add more police calls like Suspicious Person, Robbery? Or perhaps in order to get more calls, do I need to add more police stations? Thanks.
    Also something like Football and Basketball would be a cool idea too.

I am just wondering why some of my vehicles will go through yards or buildings and not stay on the road, LOL..... :rolleyes: Any one else having this problem? Plus, whenever I click on the alert button, it won't send out my calls until I do it after 4 or 5 times in row, then it will send them out. Any idea on what to do?