Posts by Buggs

Hey please make sure you name the thread something relating to the suggestion you're making, just naming the thread "suggestion" makes a little hard for us and may cause your suggestion not being noticed.

Thank you for understanding

Hey,

The outage seems to have affected all versions of the game, however it's now fixed and the game should be stable. Let me know if it's not fixed on your end.

Hey,

I've noted your feedback and we'll try our best to implement those into the game. However we're already working on some of the things you mentioned so you can expect to see some updates in the near future.

-Buggs

Hey everyone!

A kinda short update, The sheriff units are now capable of patrolling and transporting prisoners.

As a quick note, transport admins can not cancel sheriff prisoner-transports yet, I've informed the devs about this, I'll post an update about this as soon as I hear back from the team, just keep an eye on this thread.

Let me know if you have any feedback or questions!

Stay safe!
    -Buggs

Hey,

To my knowledge, yes you will need sheriff units to finish that call. However, you can try request to your alliance to start a Sheriff course which means you don't have to afford an academy to train your units.

Blocked URL: This redirect failed because the redirect URL is not whitelisted in the app's OAuth Client Settings. Make sure OAuth web and client sign-in are enabled and add all app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs.

I cant play ......

The developers have pushed a quick patch for this issue, please let me know if it's fixed on your end.

Best regards,
    Buggs

Hey,

I've informed the devs about this issue. Please be patient while they work on it.

Hey,

We're aware of this issue. Please make sure you're on the latest version of the app, and if you're on the latest version, try switching the maps to open street maps. if that doesn't resolve your issue, let me know.

Hey,

We're aware of this issue. Please make sure you're on the latest version of the app, and if you're on the latest version, try switching the maps to open street maps. if that doesn't resolve your issue, let me know.