Posts by Buggs

Wondering if we could use custom alert sounds for Radio,Chat,Mission ; not saying the current one is bad but if we could do it would be awesome! Or something like sound packs??

Yep great!, but it makes game more harder to staff captains and above; already they have to pay millions to buy a station and if vehicles gets broken down fast it would affect the growth rate! Making somethings realistic is awesome! Not opposing the idea looks good to me but....

Name/Type of Mission: Head Injury

Units Required: 1 Ambulance

Possible department: Traumatology ( Optional)

POI Required (Use "none" if not needed): none

Patients: 1

Prisoners: 0

Credit reward: 600-950

Name/Type of Mission: Presidential Motorcade (Timed Mission)

Units Required: 5-8 Patrol cars, 12-18 SWAT personal, 1 Fire Engine (?) , 1-2 Ambulances

Patients: 0

Credit reward: 5400-7600

Great idea for resolve the hard time transportin; also helps those who have a ton of busy ambulances, but is it gonna transport to own hospitals or shared hospitals?

I understand that the developers gets money for coins so they don't make it easy to get, but allowing a building to be replaced at least a week is not a big deal; if one wants to replace his 10 / 12 stations he will buy coins but a guy who built a fire station in middle of nowhere and lost 24h and lacks of fire station could use this help to relocate it, And with awards if we give 2/ 5 coins it may be mostly used for like completing courses instantly or hiring a staff instantly.

Still as I said if it's impossible leave it

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE UPDATES

• At least allow a member to move a station once per week free of cost

•Allow us to hire for 4 days rather than 1,2,3

•When a player gets a new award reward them with coins

•Allow transport admins to cancel prisoner transports ( heard a lot of issues with enabling it so I'm just saying consider it also )

i think these suggestion may help guys who love the game and plays it for a lot time, I believe a veteran player can understand me and why I suggested it
    If there's any problem with these suggestions disregard it

I don't mind spending a 2,00000 for a hospital and I'm willing to spend as many as I need; but one single problem! It takes about 2 months to fully expand to all departments and if you got a storm or a custom event with 100 patients requiring traumatology you might have to let ambulances drive a bit long to transport ( Growing guys in small alliances may have hard time with this ), so if we have more beds! that might be a better solution.

Name/Type of Mission: Helicopter crash ( Light )

Units Required: 4 Fire Engines, 1 Battlion Chief, 2 Heavy Rescue

Patients: 3-6

Credit reward: 1000- 1800

May expand to

Name/Type of Mission: [/b]Helicopter crash ( Large )

Units Required: 6 Fire Engines, 2 Platform trucks, 3 Battlion Chief, 4 Heavy Rescue, 2 Water Tanker

Patients: 3-6

Credit Reward: 3200- 5200