Posts by killyboy999

I’m not sure if anyone has suggested this before but having something like a police custody in game would make a lot more sense than having to build a station then a getting 1 cell a week for 25K, once you have more than 6 police stations a lot of my calls are now heavy police calls so you end up losing money on realising prisoners! ^^

I think if there was a way to weigh the possibility of certain types of calls in the system that would be great. Right now I have 3 active shooters and a prisoner escape the odds of that ever happening are pretty well next to nothing in one city at a time. If a system could be implemented to weigh calls according to probability it would make things more realistic. Diabetic Emergencies and Cardiac Emergencies happen constantly where calls for say an Active Shooter or Prisoner Escapes are not common at all. While I can understand wanting to have these higher priority incidents in the game more often than in RL I think having 4-5 of them going on in a small area is not very probable or realistic.

this does need to be sorted! the amount of nosebleeds that come in is just stupid, or the fact all my medical calls or all calls for that matter or mainly in the small villages around the city which doesn't make any sense

The call out menu should have an option too show only medical, police or fire calls at one time.

for someone who only has limited fire units i tend too leave new fire calls out till i have the units but still like too answer police and ambulance, just a little touch for the game

I love it! but i would make it more a terror attack ect as in the UK the last time we had one was the Ebola outbreak so its not a conman thing and knowing how mission chief works you would end up with 5 in 10 mins

999 Response has been an active alliance over a month now! we have 6 great admins who will help you join the alliance and get started!
    we aim to be 100% realistic within our alliance!
    We cover the WHOLE of the UK and with 37 members we have plenty of places left!
    Please Feel Free to join our facebook group to join! Admins will have you sorted and ready to plan in less than 10 minutes
    All we ask is you respect the rules and players!

I'm a little concerned about the expenses suggestion. Any one of the members with a large group of fire stations may have issues maintaining the fleet when we're used to paying nothing.

Maybe we could add in a fleet maintenance garage too. The garage could reduce the cost of maintenance depending on how many the player has.
    Cost 500k?
    Reduces maintenance by 25%?

I understand where you are coming from but 2 things 1) if you have a large amount of fire stations money will be easy to make 2) it would not cost that much it would be a fraction of the original price and that would be yearly

500k would be too much and having a building would mean adding a van etc to attend fire stations or calls if the unit has broken down :)

Hi!
    so i have two ideas!
    1) Loans - now everyone knows the struggle of starting off and how slow it can be till your next station and no everyone can afford to buy coins however if there was a system where users can take out loans and pay it back every so often so having the money come out automatically, also in alliance it could be a another admin job where they are in charge of setting if there is a tax on the loan and how much also how much can you get at a certain level and how much you would pay back, i feel like this would be a great idea for alliances as it means we can help people get more into the game and not feel like its dragging

2) Expenses - My second idea is too make the game more realistic in the fact you have to pay things like fleet maintenance, station maintenance and even rent for some things as it means you have to work harder and not just build because you have money at that minute also with things like fleet maintenance it would be nice to add it so vehicles broke down every now and then as i don't know many places around the world where a unit hasn't broke down

Kieran
    999 Response - Head admin