Posts by Grubber33270

Still looking for more players in our region. We have 9 active players and 1 school created so far in a little over a week.

If your Minnesota Iowa Wisconsin North/South Dakota, Michigan also we have one player anything around that we also would accept.

Drop on in check us out Ehhhh.

A new alliance has been created in the upper Mid-West for the United states. Great Lakes Public Safety covers all the areas of Public safety services. although this is a new alliance the membership is mostly seasoned for the game. Currently we have 3 Admins, and 9 Members. as the membership grows as will the administrators.

Great Lakes Public safety currently has Fire Stations in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Michigan, we are looking to grow in any of these areas or anywhere between them. we will accept anyone.

As do many of the Alliances out there we do operate on a Discord Channel for our availability, Large Scale Missions, and general chat.

Our rules are simple your station locations need to be exact locations as real life, and the names of your units need to be appropriate names.

we also are very understanding in this game, we understand that this is just a game and Family, home and unfortunately work life comes first so we have no minimum requirement for activity.

Message me for more information, or if you want to just come check out what we have to offer. we try to do either alliance missions or a Storm weekly.

If you go into the dispatch center for that station click on buildings you click automatically. You can type in how many members you want at that station it will hire until you reach that #

I just started having the same issue on my phone. I could get in earlier but now it is saying cannot load. I just transported patients 15 ago.

I normally just send, 1 Mass Cass Unit, and 1 EMS Chief. they can treat up to 7 Patients. then I fill in from there once I see the patient total. I have had calls with as high as 53 patients before. only 24 of those needed transport if i remember correct.

I am also just beginning to notice my Call max is not going all the way to 226 like it did previously. I am only getting a max of 223. And I have my mission speed at Turbo

I am up to 225 Combination Fire/EMS Stations, All are based off of accurate locations of real life fire stations. I Do try to keep it as real as possible for apparatus however some stations do have apparatus that are not accurate.

in Real life not every station I have is a combination EMS/Fire, but I just found it easy to keep ambulances at each station.

Every Engine I own is a Rescue engine, in real life that is highly accurate in this area, and every Ladder I have is a Quint, also very accurate. I staff all of these with 5 personal

all Tankers, Air, Mobile command and ARFF are staffed with 2.

all Water rescue and hazmat are staffed with 5.

Chiefs as well as all police are staffed with 1.

I operate out of 11 Dispatch Centers, 21 Police Stations, 1 Rescue Boat Dock, 1 Fire Boat Dock, 23 Hospitals, 1 Fire School, and 1 Police Academy.

I am highly addicted to this game and usually you can find me Playing it daily for several hours a day. I do not have any intention of slowing down for building.

I know it is still possible to get heatstroke in the winter especially in the warmer south climate.

But up north in MN you are more likely to get frostbite. Not sure if this mission could pop up or I should post this in mission suggestion

Land O lakes Chapter is actively looking for additional members, currently we have 13 Members all based in Minnesota. we will accept you if you have Stations on the border of Minnesota if you make some of your stations in MN.

We just reopened the alliance funds and are going to be working on building more alliance schools, Prisons, and hospitals.

Let me know if you have any questions

So each day for the advent calendar I have been clicking on the correct day, I then get the message that I get 1 Free coin, however I am looking at my coin count it has not changed.

So basically it says I am getting the coin but it appears the coin is not getting deposited into my coin count.

now this is not the end of the world deal for me since I purchased coins for the sale. and its only 1 coin but. figured I would bring it up.

Zach now that your issue is resolved. I would Like to ask a question possibly related.

I operate Mostly Fire Stations in Minnesota. Stations as Far south at Northfield/Lonsdale, North is Duluth, West is St Cloud. now if you look on a map that is a HUGE area. I originally had 1 Police Station in Eagan, which is way south. with this one police station I was getting calls as far north as Hermantown which is just outside of Duluth 300 Miles away. and as far west as St Cloud, I am just curious is this the fix for that also to only get police calls in the area of Eagan?

I have since added a Police Station to Duluth and curious if I need to keep adding police stations around wherever I have Fire Stations where I really didnt plan to have them?