Posts by Grubber33270

is there a way to change the time zone. I have noticed for our alliance funds members contibute the time seems to reset around 7pm or so every night. Not a huge deal.

And i dont want to say we compete for the most alliance funds donated in a day but we like to keep track forsure.

Thanks

It would be interesting to have a tab or a way to tell if your alliance members are on duty and playing or off. Just so you dont always have to post in alliance Chat or other forms of communication with them.

Like an Active or non active or On duty off Duty. something like that.

Hello All, Fairly new to the game as I Have only been playing for about a month. So Far I have 49 Fire Stations, 13 Ambulance Stations 3 Dispatch Centers and 7 Hospitals. I have already made the Rank of Captain in the short month I have been playing this game. it is way too addicting.

Anyway to get to the Point. Our "Land O Lakes Chapter Alliance is based in the land of 10,000 Lakes Minnesota. We are all new to the game but very welcoming if you are building stations in the state. Currently we are building stations in the twin cities but as we get new members we build stations in there area also to provide assistance. If you are interested in joining our Alliance or gathering more information please send me a message or come check us out for your selfs.

We have fun, we try to keep it serious but usually never ends up that way. each day we learn a new trick for the game.

Thanks for reading