Posts by Grubber33270

Not a major deal but. I just completed all of the tasks on my task list except for one. the last one remaining is complete 20 tasks? not sure how this one is possible when there were only 10 tasks to complete?

We are now in miami Fl, Tampa Fl and seattle washington

Soon to be in Portland Oregon, and the boston, Baltimore area.

We are not the most active alliance in the game but we have fun, our main area is Minnesota. But build where it makes you happy. As long as your stations are in the correct location. There is no rule on how much you need to log in. I remind my members this is a game and should come last in the totem pole in life.

These are the states we currently have fire/police/ems stations in

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Michigan

Minnesota

Missouri

Nevada

North Dakota

Ohio

South Dakota

Texas

Wisconsin

Yes there are several Members that have posted this same thing. First I would like to recommend. the Moderators Created one topic for this. People stuck in Jail or Hospitals, and same as the Mission suggestion you only comment if you have someone stuck in one of these.

anyway I have someone stuck for atleast 2 days now in one of my jails. I just noticed it. so could be longer forsure.

I wouldnt mind State patrol and get rid of Federal Police.

State Patrol could be required for any of the vehicle crash Missions, the Pursuit, Driving complaint, and Drunk Driver. also for the timed mission the ALPR checkpoint.

State Patrol units do have K9's, Swat, Crash Investigation, Mobile command, Chopper in my state atleast.

When in a call on mobile it used to say how many calls you have responded too. And how many you have in pending status. Not sure if it's a bug but the latest update this appears to be gone.

I use this as I usually like to respond to about 50 calls at a time and let those clear while I do POI's or something else in game. Would like to see it back

I attached a photo also.

Pardon me as I am sending this from my phone.

Just curious if we will get the dark theme back for the forum. My eyes are very sensitive to light and that worked well for me.

The application for alliances are there going to be additional updates to that will we be able to add it custom requirements? Right now it's just rank and registered user?

Not sure if this is a glitch or if it was due to double credits for the new daily rewards I received 5,000, then the next day 8,000, then back to 5,000.

New forum looks good. Just gonna take some time getting used to that's forsure.

An option you can try, which may not spawn as many missions. is in your dispatch center, click EDIT, right below where you type in the name of the dispatch center you can Check the box in there. that should only send vehicles you have assigned to that dispatch center. now I say Should. It worked for me for some of the sherriff missions. I did not get as many calls for them.

Actually several stations in the northern part of the state here only have a pumper tanker, I also would like to see them able to be purchased with station build. I use the pumper tankers in my larger cities as the single engine company stations, and I make my multi unit stations with rescue engines.

Now in 17 states all around the United States.

Main focus is upper Midwest Minnesota, Wi Dakota's. But some departments currently as far west as vegas and east as Florida. With plans to keep building out.

If you have stations in the correct location. And want a laid back alliance come check us out. We understand this is just a game and there is no requirement for how much you need to play a week or month.

With that being said some members are more active then others and that's all right.

We have over 13 million in alliance funds currently and growing.

I brought up something months ago about premium accounts and need more perks. Not a peep was said about it no acknowledge or anything? It's in the suggestions if you'd like