Posts by Grubber33270

Agree 100%, I have 25 Hospitals all in Minnesota. If I Have turbo mode enabled I can fill up hospitals in just a couple hours especially when i get the mass cass calls

I purchase coins for this exact reason and only use them for station builds. I build the Station with coins, and upgrade with credits.

I know this is exactly what they want so they can get money for the game. but the way I see it its the only way to get more then 1 station a day.

I do believe I just figured out the cause. I checked the box recently in all of my dispatch centers only allow Calls for that dispatch center to dispatch approriate units to calls. when I first introduced swat. I did not have that box checked. Which is why they spawned.

I do believe this Thread can be closed admin thank you

I have not had any Swat Call outs in Probably over a month now. I have 18 Police Stationa spread out around Minnesota. with the Police stations I have atleast 2 assigned to the same dispatch center, some have 3 Police Stations. But I had no issue before when I was getting the calls? I do have 2 Swat Vehicles and 10 People assigned to each Police Station also.

anyone else seeing this?

For our alliance, we require (like most I have heard of) All Stations need to be exact location as real life, we require it to be on site of a Current Future or Former Fire station. (when we say Future we mean it is currently being built). We do not require the apparatus in the stations to be exact. due to the nature of calls and locations of them it would be impossible. I get Farm Fires in the middle of a city, I get Industrial Fires in the middle of a farm field. for the most part I keep it real. I do currently have an ambulance or will in the future have an ambulance at every station in Minnesota, that I have built that is. I am undecided if I will build ems outside of the state.

anyway I know in real life there is not an ambulance station at every single station in the state, but it is cheaper to just upgrade each station to house ems.

On Trust me I dont mind it. getting the extra personal quicker. Just pointing it out just in case something needs to be corrected.

Update Just got a 4th Person. which should be the one for new day Staffing.

There was just a personal staffing glitch I believe. Before the game kept crashing. I checked my levels on a couple stations that needed additional personal and they need additional. When the game came back. I somehow gained 3 personal just like that. However take a look at the attached images. On the station main page it shows I don't have those 3 personal.

On the staffing page it shows I have 3 additional.

I am also Confirming the Pumper Tanker, is working as a Pumper right now and is responding with the AAR Response if you send Engine companies. Thank you for this. It will be perfect for my set up

Rescue, I sent you a Private Message as instructred on this. I am still having this issue. getting calls in an area I dont have the correct resources to handle. The support channel did nothing.

I just sent a Pumper Tanker on a call that required 2 Fire trucks. It still stated I needed to send a 2nd truck when I had another onscene? It appears to only act as an Tanker?

Thank you, I just complete building in Minnesota. I am at 357 Fire Stations total with 340 of those in Minnesota. once I finish Staffing all the stations properly in MN I plan on building elsewhere.

And I just got another call in toledo For a Full building collapse, requrieing Police. It has no Patients listed yet so no requirments for EMS.

I sent a message to support several days ago, I recieved a message back that night asking me to Detail my issue. I did and have not heard back from them yet.

We are actively recruiting. Currently We have 11 active members with Fire/Police/EMS stations in Minnesota, North Dakota, Michigan and Ohio.

We have over 3 million in alliance funds currently ready to build on request we are working on banking this up and keeping funds set aside for emergency last second builds for members if needed.

Come check us out.

Mission chief should allow alliance admins to gift coins to the members of the alliance if I remember correct this has been shot down since it could be cheating with more then one account.

Second option gift cards for mission chief. I'm the amount that would equal purchasing coins. This would be nice if we want to reward members of our alliance or around holidays/anniversaries.

you can chat at any of the your members in chat. if they recently posted something just to the right of there name you click that and it @'s said Member