Posts by leutmatho

with that though you have to think of volunteer stations that get there trucks serviced by local dealers at a highly discounted price and volunteers dont get paid so i love the idea but volunteer stations and units would be need before running cost come in to the game

there was a reasonable large airshow early this year (50 ground aircraft displays and 20 flying displays) it only had 1 pumper(no airport trained) rescue 2 ambulances 2 ambulance rescue(like a fly car and a light rescue truck in one) and there was even proper fueling operations going on

on Australia we just keep the old apparats at a storage yard and they are used as reserve or SEV service exchange vehicle like in the pictures I put above the Scania is the current vehicle 2013 Bronto lift that replaced the 2001 iveco now the iveco is used to replace the Scania when not in use

i believe it is similar to what Australia calls the SES or state emergency service they deal with things like floods high wind damage(roof damage) trees down ECT and not fire related calls in some areas though they are used for car crashes and they still have lights and sirens

he is meaning like a helicopter support fly car we have a similar thing were they check the landing site to see if its suitable before it lands

here in NSW Australia we call them SEVs or service exchange vehicle for example if ladder 001 needs a service or needs to be used for public use(which happens quite often) it gets replaced with SEV 001

can it be changed so that ambulances and fly cars will take over from fire and police especially on calls like building collapse it ties up fire units o know here in Australia as soon as paramedics are on scene the fire fighters wont touch the patient in less told by the paramedics but normally the police help and let the fireys(Australian slang for firefighters) put out the fire

I have
    8 fire stations
    1 combined ems fire (the fire units in it are ambulance rescue which is a thing here in Australia)
    4 ems stations
    2 police stations

but I have put more stations than what there is in real life when it comes to EMS in my local area that is fairly large there is only one EMS station but the EMS gets more calls then the fire services

here in Australia the emergency services cover huge areas in some cases it is quicker to send a volunteer fire truck that's has a 30 min response time (and that's not including the time it takes for the volunteers to get to the station) to get form the station to the scene and most of the time the fire truck will get there before the ambulance does so in some cases in Australia it can take over an hour for an ambulance to get to you

in my town we have one ambulance station that covers it I have had to put 4 additional ambulance stations and I still get more fire calls here the fire service respond to about 3000 calls but the ems responds to 7000 calls that's why I'm asking for us to change the range in what calls can be found(see other post here:radio stations) but the Varity as well so I can have more EMS and police calls than fire

instead of having a general call speed button can we have one for police fire and ambulance because I get flooded with lots of fire calls and no police and ambulance calls were in real life here the fire fighters go on like 5 calls a day and the police and ambulance are the ones getting like 50 calls a day

There is no reason to it would be easier to have a heavy rescue a light rescue and a utility that covers most bases because like in Australia we have utility vehicles to move personal and light equipment around we have light rescue vehicles used for paramedic quick response(ambulance rescue and off road rescues) and heavy for road accidents and large incidents they shouldn't need to remove or change units just add more units that means there is more variety.

I have

8 fire stations(one is a combined station that has heavy rescue units(amdulance rescue)and the spare fire trucks and there is one that has no engines but all the support vehicles(air truck utility tanker ect)
    1 fire school

4 ambulance stations(I have one big station which is the combined station that has 6 ambulances all the others have 1)

And
    2 police stations( one main station with most of my police cars and 1 smaller one)

It is almost 100% accurate to real life stations and units it just needs more police and ambulance vehicles

just by looking at the difference in the amount of stations you can buy I'm the English version there is only police and police helicopter ems and ems chopper fire and the 2 different schools and when you go to build a fire station there is like 20 different starting units you can select can't they just translate that and not have calls designed for them they can always add the units and the stations then change them to more realistic things later

here in Australia emergency service respond to move the stuff to a safe location or of the road where it is left for a later time for other services to remove

for example if a tree has fallen on a major road the fire brigade and SES(deals manly with flood and storm related calls) will remove it off the road so traffic is not impeded then the council come round the next day and clear the tree away from the side of the road