Posts by Barake

Just opened the game and read the email from the Devs. Have not gone around and tried it yet but I know that I am really happy that this took place!!! The sugar on top is the additional slots for helos and search planes. Thank you Devs!!!

The battery fires are taking a long time to put out once the exotic metals start burning, I know that 6 hours was a jest but the fires are a challenge for the local fire departments.

On the map kit map there is no filter, learn something new everyday. Switched back to openstreet and found it. Thanks for the assist.

Decided to run a major storm alliance event, missions are spawning but there is nothing showing on the map. I don't think I messed with any settings, any ideas?

Funny story, been waiting for a coastal mission to pop up and it finally did today. I have stations spread out down the coast of Fl. So where did this mission happen? The southernmost station requires helicopters and large boats that are spread along the coast. Thank goodness there was no rush for them to get there, the furthest is the helicopters at 40 minutes and the longest trip for one of the large boats is 34 minutes. Just my luck ;(;(:D:D8)

A footnote, consider allowing more air stations, 1 for every 10 is rough. Here in Fl, it's not unusual to find coast guard planes and helos at civilian airports. Just a thought.

First I want to say I love the idea and looking at the missions I think this is going to be a great addition, especially if you have a coastline in your setup like Florida. :)

That said, I started looking around when I saw I would need 20 coastal stations for an oil rig fire. I googled a list of the coast guard stations in FL. There aren't 20 in the entire state.

My question to the player base is, how/where are you locating these stations so they can get to the oil rig fire or any of the large ones for that matter. Not that hard to place 20 fire stations but port locations for the cutters is a bit of an issue for me.

Have a great 4th

I think this is a great idea, too often you end up with vehicles you can't use or no longer works with your setup. Selling it "back" at 50% of the purchase price makes sense. I am not a fan of selling buildings. The reason is they can be retasked in a different location. I do that all the time.

I am a little confused about Dragonblades comment "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area." I have searched around and can't find that. Where is this button located?

Thanks

A majority of my stations are in their proper locations.

I started in Duval County Fl (JFRD) and in the 3 years I have been playing I now cover from the Alabama state line to the Atlantic Coast down to Daytona and across to Pasco County. This is as far as I plan to go. Now all I do is flesh out stations because of the types of missions that show up.

865 fire stations with various extensions.

313 police stations with various extensions

22 Fed offices with some DEA/ATF offices attached.

Air support, Air rescue and fire fighting aircraft.

How about this;

To keep from abusing it, you charge to get that "package" then your account is flagged and you are not part of the ladder. The people who just want a "realistic" feel to the game have it and those that are chasing the ladder can continue. Seems easy on paper. :)^^:D8)

To keep from abusing it, you charge to get that "package" then your account is flagged and you are not part of the ladder. The people who just want a "realistic" feel to the game have it and those that are chasing the ladder can continue. Seems easy on paper. :)^^:D8)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see the blind man says! Was wondering the same thing after 200-300 missions myself

and no eggs. Thought the game had put me on a cholesterol free diet.

I feel your pain. Thanks guys, should be able to see them now.

Need some help here, ran 113 missions and never saw an easter egg. I am not sure what I am looking for so maybe they were there. What do they look like?