Posts by Charlieaa

Omg thanks for that CSU so helpful. Also thanks for the HART stuff, I am using a few of those already they’re great, is there any chance you could make the ISU for the Polaris a tad smaller on the back cause it’s like a skyscraper.

I totally agree with this, a lot of stations in the UK have more than one air ambulance were as I've never heard of two police helicopters. If this isn't done that'd mean I have to buy two air ambulance stations right next to each other not to mention then buying the helicopter itself.

Would anyone be able to make me some HART vehicles as well as the ones currently available are quite old and don't look that good.

VW Transporter IRU
    Mercedes Sprinter IRU
    Mercedes Sprinter ISU
    Iveco Daily ISU (For the POLARIS)

Thanks

OMG they're amazing I love you

Just got a call which requires 4 battalion chiefs but I only sent 3 and a mobile command vehicle as that was also required but it says that I don’t require more battalion chiefs. Does this mean the mcv counts as a bcu?

Thanks.

It would be great if someone could work on some Merseyside fire graphics. I focus on Police Graphics but don't have the time to work on fire appliances. If anyone can It would be fab :) Just want to slowly move from 3d graphics to 2D

Please someone do this.

On police calls they require a specific amount of patrol cars, and sometimes I will just quickly send the closest unit. But sometimes this will be for example a dog unit or a SWAT unit. What I don't understand is why those vehicles couldn't deal with it. I think it needs to be changed so all police vehicles class as a patrol car as well as their specific unit, because in my eyes a SWAT unit and/or dog unit can do everything a normal unit can and more...

So recently one of my alliance members has expanded a lot and has got to the point where he's way ahead of himself on medical calls and is very quickly filling up all of his hospitals. So I'd liek to suggets this idea, I don't really know if developers would like it or not but it's worth a try.
    And I don't know if America does this but I'm a volunteer in St John Ambulance (UK) and sometimes we can have an influx of patients which exceeds our capicity, whether that's whilst I'm at a duty at our field hospital or first aid point etc or sometimes we get called out by the NHS if they have a major incident so we can help deal with patients whether thats at the scene or at hospital.
    So sometimes they get tents and things and set them up outside the hospital and put patients there so they have extra beds, would this be possible on missionchief, obviously it would have to come with some sort of implication meaning the player doesn't get payed as much for the patient as they normally would. But I was thinking it would expand the bed size by about 5 or something and would either cost a small amount of credits or something like 5000 credits per hour it's in use etc or the player doesn't get payed as much.

Anyone else getting like 10 officer downs a day, anything from literally an animal attack to a shoplifting can turn into an officer down, which I supppose is realistic, but when basically every officer I employee goes down every day I begin to wander how realistic this is. Could this possibly get reduced so there's maybe 1 a day max?

I posted on the alliance board about graphics a few weeks ago I think now and you told me to remind you the week after, I forgot but here's your reminder now :)

It was for an NWAS Fiat Scudo See and Treat but while you're at it could you do a VW Passat as well.

Whenever you have time :)