Posts by ShadowCloud

The point about the patients not always dying is quite interesting as:
    It could mean there are more extensions to hospitals
    It could also mean that patients get regular checkups at hospitals and so could give more transfer missions
    But also it could give patients more of a background and could give more information about patients for a more realistic game

Can we get timers on serious medical missions.
    Why?
    Well I think it would be cool to have a timer that would decrease from say 10mins and every minute the chance of success to rescue the patient would decrease. When the timer finishes there would be a very slim chance of saving the patient and the patient would pass away
    For example:
    You receive a Heart Attack mission
    There is a 10 min timer
    The timer decreases and the patient’s chance of survival decreases such as: 10 mins 100% chance, 9 mins 90% chance and so on.

Those are my thoughts
    Let me know what you think.

We already have some hospital extensions but I think it would be nice to have more extensions such as oncology/surgical oncology, gastroenterology or nephrology
    These could form more medical missions like indigestion etc.

I also think it would be cool if you could get patients that have regular check ups at hospitals. These could be cancer treatment that would require an ambulance transport. Or the check ups could go to an urgent care centre.

As well as the regular checkups, there should be rare medical condition missions that give you extra credits and may require multiple different extensions. For example a patient with a brain tumour would require neurosurgery and oncology extensions.

I think it would be cool to have these additions to make medical missions more realistic and not always having missions being repeated so often.