Posts by TheAxeMan33

Looking into it.

I can confirm, I just bought a Fireboat and Rescueboat dock, they don't allow cross-training/cross-transferring inbetween different station classes. I believe they must be the same station class for transfers from station to come up (i.e. ambulance station to ambulance station, clinic to clinic, etc)

It's just a regular ambulance rebranded with a special identifier, nothing different than a normal BLS unit from a regular fire station. As everyone else said, could just set the name to SR1 or whatever you wish and use a BLS/ALS as regularly needed.

Send your issue to Support.

Can you include how to send the issue? I know at-least myself and a few others have no clue how to contact support. Someone mentioned using a channel, but there's no support forum category area, and most people don't use the missionchief application on the phones if that's what it refers to.

You can actually schedule units to respond as "follow-up" on the Response Menu. Once you click "Follow Up" it brings up a list of units that are not able to immediately respond, but will respond after they finish their current assignment/mission.

Example of properly using Follow Up : You have 3 engines at a fire, but you want to get off, but you also have a timed-event that requires one of those engines that you cannot dispatch. If you click Follow-Up, select one of the engines, once that mission is done, it automatically responds and takes care of the mission you selected.

I know this has been how it's been for years, but I really wonder if it's possible for the developers to maybe look into changing the coin-valued prices of the items. As it's really weird how a item that costs 500k ingame cash can cost 50 coins, but then a item that costs 1 million ingame cash can cost 50 coins too. This is the same with a lot of vehicles aswell, as a Type 1 engine can be bought with either 5k credits, or 25 coins, which is half the amount of coins required for a Police Academy that costs 500k.

Type 1 Engine = 5k credits, 25 coins
    Type 2 Engine = 5k credits, 25 coins
    Quint = 19k credits, 25 coins,
    Police Academy = 500k credits, 50 coins
    Police Aviation = 1m credits, 50 coins.

This is like it for every single vehicle and building, some balancing would be nice and maybe people would buy credits more if it's balanced.

Yeah, I've been getting the same message quite a lot lately. Mainly started yesterday for me as far as I can remember. If I try to send the unit again it'll finally allow it, but it's quite annoying when you have tons of calls to dispatch and this keeps popping up every 4-5 calls.

You could technically upgrade the station to have a Ambulance Expansion, then when construction is complete, keep the station turned off so that it doesn't increase your call volume, but still gives you access to the EMS vehicles. It's a long way around it but if they don't implement it, it's at least something.

The way missions work for payouts is it’s based of an average value rather than amount of units. So the alliance missions have an average credits so you could send 1 vehicle to them and it may payout the same as 100 vehicles

I think they're asking if it's possible to change it to a version that reflects the percentage of units that person sent.

I'm wondering if anyone has a nice alarm and response setup for the callouts, as I haven't seen a post yet regarding anyone posting them for the public using the new export system.

I don't quite see a realistic reason to implement this, as most Alliances do not require such intrusive tracking. This would really intrude on privacy due to the data collected.

it would act like a fly car you would still need an ambulance. the reason im asking for this is that like LAcoFD run squads and so do a lot of departments that contract out with ambulance companies and that the squads or engines get there before the ambulance

You could essentially upgrade the fire station with a ambulance expansion, or place a ambulance station directly on-top and staff it with a fly-car, but on-scene units already start treating patients, just not sure the exact speed difference or percentage that it gets maxxed out at, believe 90% treatment if they require transport.

I don't think out-of-the-box it'll be allowed if at all, because that can really defeat the purpose of EMS requiring a hospital and such. While rendering some minor first-aid, I think it would make it too easy to gain credits for medical runs.

I really love the idea, I actually had to get rid of all my Rescue Trucks and replace them with Utilities since my area generally used utilities and the city uses rescue trucks, was just a pain to keep checking if the AAR (Response Reg) was dispatching the closest.

I don't understand the reason for having Gas & Power vehicles, when the company providing the power/gas would be the ones who respond to disable / neutralize it. I think it was already mentioned that anything that's not related to Fire/Police/EMS would not be added, as it deviates from the actual point of the game.

It might not take an engine, but in my area typically it's the engines that tend to do it. Although I do think due to the respectability of the request, maybe tone it to allow any Fire Apparatus besides like Mobile Command, Hazmat, etc.

People who assume calls don't happen just because they don't hear of it and think it's fake, there's lots of things that happen and nobody hears it. Some news stations prefer the "golden ticket" articles, ones that are sure to get headlines. Fact is, a lot of people don't care enough about chlorine poisoning so it's underestimated. They are real, they can certainly wreak havoc. This coupled with on-going medical conditions / situations it can very well be deadly.

On the "make our own calls" topic, this would be highly abused and quite frankly make the game singleplayer instead of multiplayer. The entire credits system would be rendered useless / unimportant and most of it would be considered candy.