Posts by Extinction998

This was not a request for water related calls, my point was simply that randomly generating missions in a bigger proximity of the ambulance stations would cause more problems with calls spawning on water.

I do understand that it was not a request, but as I pointed out. Even if randomly generating missions in a bigger proximity, the calls will not spawn on water due to the current system.

Hello,
    I think there should be an option to toggle ambulance calls close to other emergency service stations, since randomly generating them would be foolish and cause more problems when it comes to getting calls on water and on silly locations.
    Implementing my suggestion would spread the missions out a bit, and give my units a little bit more response time - making the game more realistic.

Getting calls two minutes away from the ambulance station isn't realistic, and it's simply too easy.

I do agree that calls should spawn further away, but calls do not generate on water or lakes by todays setup. Only leitstellenspiel lets calls spawn on lake, due to POI´s. This is yet not implented in missionchief.

If you wanna go the realistic path with what each station has, then you are left with no options. You could go unrealistic and place a MCV either way there, just for the missions. Or you could build another fire station somewhere else which has MCV, and is close to LA.

Right now the Fly-car is useless in the game

Not useless, pretty useful in my opinion as if you send a fly car ( pretty much a doctors vehicle with more trained people and equipment ) it will heal about 70%. So lets say you've got a patient, and nearest ambo is 15 minutes away and a doctor is 30 seconds away, it´ll heal that man and when the ambo arrives it uses less time before it transports. Pretty much it lets you spend more time on other things :)

I know that multiple questions have come up about people not being able to dispatch a unit because they do not have any personnel available. If possible, I'd like to see a message that pops up when people do this. The only sign that I have found is if you click the "Dispatch and Next" button when dispatching a unit w/out any staff it will not go to the next call. Thanks for your consideration.

Yep, there´s no message when this situation happens. The only thing that alarms you is pretty much that it doesn't send the unit you want. So, it would be rather helpful if a message would be added when a vehicle cannot be sent. And maybe the message can address exactly why this vehicle cannot be sent, such as "You do not have the trained crew or you do not have sufficient personnel designated to the vehicle"

I have encountered multiple errors when it comes to treating patients.
    1) If a non-EMS unit (ie Engine, Patrol Car) is treating a patient and a Fly-Car shows up, the Fly-Car will not start treating the patient. I have encountered this on both PC and mobile (Windows 10 Home and Chrome & IOS, V. 2.0.3 of MC)
    2) If a Fly-Car leaves the scene with no one else there and the patient not to full health (as much as the Fly-Car can do), it will keep treating the patient until it can't treat the patient anymore. I ran into this one on IOS (V. 2.0.3 of MC)

Thanks for your help

Police kinda acts like a fly car, if I'm not mistaken so thats why you see this "error". But if you send an ambulance, it'll take over the patient from the officer. Number two bug, I have no idea about.