Posts by Thomas21191

I know its a buzz kill to wait but just wait if it takes an hour for Hazmat to arrive it takes and hour, I get islands having little chances for some of the larger calls but irl these calls can happen. The difference is irl in more rural and I mean rural like Scotland the key is not fire power but more education and prevention. I personally have a fully realistic set up with 5 min delays to retained stations and 1 min for full time, for me it makes the game more fun and a challenge instead of having everything arrive withing 5 min.

I would say prisons need to be changed in game as in UK you do not go to a prison from being detained/arrested by police. You are held over in custody at either a police station or custody centre until you can appear at court for a bail hearing. At a bail hearing you are either released on bail or remanded to custody awaiting trial this is when you are taken to a prison.

Dedicated police custody units typically cover all of a forces area or cover a division within that force. Although most police stations will have a custody suite avaliable.

Or they just get renamed them custody cells. Why add another thing in when they are fundamentally the same. If you want a custody suit just build a police station and add as many cells as you want.

I highly doubt it because as mentioned the call will form as a Alliance Mission so won't base itself of your own personal settings, storms and any large scale event are there to challenge players and spawn a vast number of certain calls to be dealt with my Alliances, i would recommend either training staff in Critical Care or leave these sort of calls to other member who may have the training. I do get that this is a pain but unfortunately this is how the game works.

Hi,

The way I remove POI is to load them up using the filters, when you find the one you wish to remove simply click on it and a pop up will appear kinda like a pop up block so to say. It was say 'are you sure you wish to delete' click confirm and should remove.

In regards to POI you haven't placed are you running the game with others POI on, this uses any POI played by all players and can sometimes be wrong. If this isn't the case and you are using your own then you must have placed them by mistake for them to display within your own POI

More tasks, events and awards. Maybe more tasks and events for the premium members if that would be possible.

Also, if possible, fixing this weird thing: sometimes I spazz on the transport patient button and it loads the whole game in that pop-up window. I don't know if it's just me, though.

1 Please for the love of God stop naming your posts suggestion. Its been said so many times naming them suggestion can mean they get missed or even not looked at. I would have named this "possible new premium features"

2. What you said about the game spazzing is not a bug its just the games way of working. If you click on certain buttons to many times the game defaults to itself within the window. This easy to fix by simply refreshing your page or even log out and back in again

So I've done some testing on my end with this missions have found out the problem and I will make the moderators aware.

It seems that even if you have all the requirements and poi it will not spawn, however if you have a HEMS set to active the call will then spawn as usual.

So to me it looks like when they updated calls to include HEMS and Critical Care they made having a active HEMS building a requirement.

Again ive passed this onto the Mods and will let them pass this to the devs

so ill point 1 thing out what would the point be of having RLNI boats when in game they would look stupid going along roads. Why can't we keep it simple. 2 or 3 boats with them being to the national standards such as inflatable or rigid boats. These are ran by either the fire service or in the future maybe HART.

im getting missions reqr RPUs, the new ones, and older ones as well

Hi,

So if you buy a single traffic car the game will start to spawn calls which need it. Ive spoken to TACRfan who is aware now some older calls have been updated. My advice for anyone who hasn't got training done is to either not buy a traffic unit till they are trained or set them all as status 6 which I belive should work ( I haven't tested the last theory yet)

Emm Sorry but if you look at your own question your clearly asked what OSM is and ive told you the answer. I'm not being rude nor am I shooting down ideas but I've been on this fourm since 2016 and in the last 3 months people have asked the same question about boundaries and everything a mod has to tell people no it can't be done it gets asked again and for the mod it gets annoying.

OSM or open street maps which is what the web game runs off and uses. We nor kieran are being rude we are trying to get it through along with the mods that boundaries are not possible. Reading old fourm posts can tell you this

Emmmmm maybe because irl they do happen and the game is trying to be as realistic as it can be. Please remember this is just a game just because your playing it one way doesn't me everyone else is playing it the same as you.

Also some of the false alarms do turn into real calls and often expand into bigger paying calls

So alliance mission be it shared by another member or created as a large scale incident works as such.

Sending police, fire or ambulance to calls will count towards the mission. However if the call has patients say maybe a building collapse with 20 patients then who everes ambulance is treating the patients gets either the transport and treatment credits or treatment credits. If you have resources at the call once it complete then regardless of the units which is there you will get full payout for the mission and any transport or treatment of patients

How about we leave it as it is as every game made by the dev teams uses the same set up. What do you find hard to read to me its laid out fine.

You click possible missions look at the requirements for stations and if you want to find out more then click the mission and read what you need to send. Christ its laid out extremely easy look at the attachment

and call me confrontational or what ever you want, i dont care, but unless you are a dev i dont want to hear squat from you because as i stated in the above post this is an issue with the functionality of the new semi and trailer. and it also doesnt matter if they plan on more trailers being released because if the transport doesnt get it to the call IT DOESNT MATTER. this wasnt posted in the suggestions for improvement section. its broken and needs fixing. end of story.

Oiii calm it down everyone is entitled to there own options and Wizz is only saying what he wants. In terms of the delay have you maybe thought about setting the dozer delay to match the semi that way they both have the same delay time. If I right this looks to be using the same system as the pods on the German game and they worked with different delay time times. Have you reported this issue through the app or support channel direct to the devs??

What ever has been done it’s now showing all buildings in my alliance even when filter is turned off!??

Have you refreshed the app or page. After altering filter on the app I found you have to refresh the game.

So recently having been playing for a while now I've noticed a few calls not spawning as much as they use to. Those being major incident type calls. Now I know irl major incidents are far and few between but recently I've not had a single call such as Hospital fire or warehouse fire, hotel fire. Yes I have Poi down for alot of these especially warehouses and hospital's but now I have very little of these type of calls.

So I just want to know has anyone else noticed this or is it just me.

Ps I do have all the poi in accurate places not all over the shop.