Posts by manfromcny

I wanted to know if there were factors that impact a mission payout like, time to resolution, number of resources on-scene, etc. or if it’s just random within a given range?

I have had some Major Wildfires that are over 10K and I recently had one that was just over 5K. So that got me curious if I need to do things differently to have better odds of a higher payout.

to answer your question - no there is nothing you can do to increase a mission payout - its random within a range

just for attacking the problem from a different angle - lets go with fast mission generation - 1 mission every 30 sec - so 2 missions a minute - 120 for 1 hour - now with 58 stations+ 1 - 59 - you should see maxing out in about 40 min( not perfect math i know) - assuming you dont respond to any - now if you start responding from the start - you might never reach max. the previous also assumes that you 58 stations are all 1 type - ie all fire departments - if you have a mix then the total max will be lower based on the largest amount of a specific station - ie 15 FD, 10 PD , 16 EMS - then your total would be 16+ 1 = 17

the SWAT SUV does count as a patrol car , but with out transport function( since they can carry a max of 4 officers), and it would be nice for swat trained to be counted in what ever unit they are in, but i dont see that change for a long time, if ever

paramedics are only counted with als ambulances / rescue ambulance, and fire engine-ambulance, the semi will still treat patients, but i believe up to 10/20%

all - not sure if you noticed - but small stations now are able to have 1 expansion - so in theory you can have a standalone small forestry station - just have the initial engine there until the expansion is built - then delete the initial engine- and purchase the wildland unit

yes the fiu being a police unit has been brought up in this thread and the hazmat ambo wasn't made to replace the hazamt simply augment

As at chp said previous

i was aware - but since EMS-Chief had consolidated for Wispa i was just trying to complete the list