Posts by bulletdozer911

It would be great to see the ability to create geo fences for certain areas so that you could create box cards. For example you have a fire station in the center of town, north of town and south of town. You get alerted for a roof fire in the center of town. That box would call for Engine, Truck and Battalion from the center of town and an engine from the north and south portion. As it stands now, you can only select units from one station at a time for response regulations. It would be nice to group multiple stations with a response for a certain part of the map.

I don't know the state of the game on the back end (behind the scenes) however; I am having a blast with it and have convinced a lot of my friends to sign up and play along. If you guys are still looking for help I would love to pitch in where possible. I'm a bit of a self proclaimed social media guru and would love to help with a Wiki for the game.

In all honesty this seems like a complicated thing to implicate and get properly working, I like the idea but it's somewhat impossible, as it will most likely harbor more bad than good to implicate.

How would it be impossible? You would basically just take the stations/buildings from the other map and merge them into the one and shift all the members to one group.

They is really no tutorial for the game. A lot for me has been trial and error and just opening things to see what they do. Being the admin of my alliance, and having everyone approach me regarding how to play the game I started a blog to explain the mechanics of the game. Obviously a blog isn't ideal but, it's free and conveys my point. I will be adding more and more posts in the coming days as time permits me. I would love for you guys to check it out and give me some feedback! Thanks!

missionchiefsouthsidepride.blogspot.com

I have a group of friends that originally got me in to this game. I didn't quite pick up how to play the game at first so, I created my own alliance. Now, my alliance is 22+ members strong and growing.

My suggestion is: Having the ability to merge 2 separate alliances in to 1. The admins of each alliance would oversee this process and would become joint admins on the new co-alliance.

That's literally transferring rigs to another station, like entirely, what the author is wanting is for instance,
    Big fire takes-up a entire Fire Stations response units, leaving that specific area helpless for fire coverage. They want the ability to temporarily park a unit at said station / location that'll basically fill-in for the other units that are busy in that coverage zone.

Exactly. I don't want to permanently move units. Just during a temporary instance.

We just have about completed our first storm as an alliance. With that said, I found myself stretching all my units so thin across the map. It would be nice after we cleared up an area of incidents if we could temporarily transfer the units from that area to another station to cover calls in that district. Rather than sending them from their station clear across the map to the call. They would be in ready status close by and ready to go in service.