Posts by Mcdevittd24

Sharing a photo of my setup for MissionChief.... A bit too far? Or not enough?! To the far Left I have my tablet mounted to the desk which features my Zello Channel for my Alliance group. The Zello is a walkie talkie app allowing actual communications between myself and all of my online players in the alliance! To my left of the desk, (Imac) hosts my main account I originally started and my far right screen is my new account where I play a separate state. (Nc Outer Banks). I know it's a bizarre set up, But i absolutely love it! But I want to see what you guys use!! Post your set ups down below!

Hey guys! I am looking to get information on what the Education Admins roles are as well as the Finance Admins. I want to learn more about what they entail when setting those positions to members in my alliance. Can anyone give me more information on those? Thanks!

Anyone having issues with buying the coins on sale? I am trying to get the 900 coins for 39.99 and it's saying the transaction is approved but no coins have been added to the account and the funds haven't been withdrawn from my account.... What's up with this?

Hey guys!! This isnt really a suggestion to fix anything, However something new to add to the game!? I'm loving the new Missions coming out every other day!! But has anyone mention anything about "Fire Police"? In the United States a lot of companies that are Volunteer have fire police officers that handle calls such as traffic control at emergencies! I would love to utilize Fire Police in the game!!! It's realistic and is used in the real world just as much as Fire apparatus! Anyone have any thoughts on this?!

I think It would be a good fit for the game on a realistic level. Death is apart of life and we all see it right in front of us with the line of work most of us do... I know from the games perspective I could see some people scratching their heads thinking it's not a good idea. But on a personal level I think It could be a good addition to the game on a "realistic Level". But what about Tow trucks?? I saw something mention that. We all require Tow Trucks to clear our MVA's in the real world!

Here is a pack I made today for a member in Canada! He's absolutely happy with his pack! Message me to find out how you can get yours! ! !

Images

• Tower 204 Lights.png
    • Tanker Lights.png
    • Rescue 208 Lights.png
    • Quint Lights.png
    • Hazmat Lights.png
    • Engine 202 Lights.png
    • 206 Squad Lights.png
    • 201 Air Lights.png

Anyone in need of graphics made with working lights I can help as well! If the work load becomes too much for some of you guys and can handle some of the work load as well! Here are some examples of packs I've done. These are from Pieces in the US.

Images

• 714 Lights.png
    • 701 Lights.png
    • 512Lights.png
    • 47 Chief Lights copy.png

Hey guys!

Talking to my guys in our Alliance group on ways of upgrading incidents! I know it's not possible to do it right now, But we feel it could be a great addition to Mission Chief having an option for us players to upgrade incidents. Kind of like when creating a large scale mission, except this is in the individual missions its self. For Example; If you have a tab made in the options bar where you can "share to alliance, dispatch and move to next incident, etc" you can have the option to upgrade the incident yourself instead of the game upgrading it. If Mission Chief was smart about it they can add the option to charge coins that way they're making more of a profit off of that addition to the game! I for 1 would spend the coins on upgrading the incidents if this was ever considered! What is everyone else's thoughts!?

I found that when in the call log with the info. If you select the apparatus you want going to tthe call. Hit "S" on the keyboard and that dispatches and moves to the next call without sharing it to the Alliance

Here is a bunch more graphics that I made for a bunch of guys in our Alliance! If anyone is interested in having their own custom graphics juste send me a private chat or email me!

Images

• 701 Lights.png
    • Palmerton PD Lights.png
    • PSP Lights.png
    • Lehighton Ambulance Lights.png
    • Bowmanstown Lights.png
    • bowmanstown Chief 2 Lights.png
    • 721 Lights.png
    • 714 Lights.png
    • 711 Lights.png

Welcome everyone! We are currently seeking more active players in the United States, Pennsylvania area to join a very active/fun alliance! My Alliance is currently staffed with 25 active members who are all playing daily and helping each other out! Our group tends to take the game more serious than others as they operate on the "Zello Walkie Talkie" app for radio communications. We all operate on our private radio comms as if we were running the real deal! Members interested would need to be around the Eastern side of Pennsylvania in order to join for mutual aid.... But with the more players we get, the bigger we grow!!! Anyone interested can comment below or fill out our Pre-Screening in the application phase on MissionChief it's self!

Service Area In Pennsylvania: Northampton County, Lehigh County, Bucks County, Carbon County, Monroe County & Currently Expanding!

Anyone in those service areas are more than likely going to be accepted to the Alliance! Hope to hear from some new members!!

Hey guys!! Still rocking the game and loving it each and every day!! I'm not sure if it has been brought up already, But being a main admin of an alliance especially when more members join in, I don't know about anyone else but I try to help my guys the best I can! With that being said it would be awesome if there was a way to be able to transfer credits from my account to other members accounts that needs certain apparatus! When you get to the point where you have a bunch of stuff built and you're making as much "money" in the game and don't really have a need to spend it, That could be used to assist my newer players in beefing up their fleet! It's just an idea I figured I would throw out there. But I think it would be awesome to have something like that available!