Posts by Mcdevittd24

Here is a Prime Example of what I can do. I took this battalion chief on the left and transformed it into the Custom Chief vechile on the right to match the departments color scheme. This was my first graphic that I actually worked to change the color scheme. Didn't come out too bad for just playing with it. Photo of the Tower Ladder is to show the example of the companies color scheme.

Depends what you're looking for brother! If you send me pictures I can add the lights for sure. And i've been making my vehicles @ 110 Pixels. It's not too big on the map but not too small! I attached an example of a new graphic i just made. That's roughly how big it is.... But I can make it as big or small as you would like. It's $1.00 a truck unless you have a ton of trucks you want done then I cut a big deal.

Hey everyone! Anyone that enjoys using custom graphics packs then this post is for you!!! if you'd like to have custom graphics of your actual apparatus in your area for the game! Shoot me a message to get you set up! I have made dozens of custom graphics for my city and absolutely love it! Even Members in my alliance use my packs! I can take photos players submit and add light packs and so much more!! The size can vary with anyone and what they want, but I set mine to 110 Pixels. Gives the apparatus a nice look as it isn't too big and isn't too small. As it does time some time to make the packs, I do charge $.50 U.S Currency Per truck! Those wanting dozens of pieces done I will work with! Sending me a message can get your started! 3

Images

• 2481 Lights.png
    • 4721 Lights.png
    • 49 Lights.png
    • 62 Lights.png
    • 4211 Lights.png
    • 4221 Lights.png
    • PSP Lights.png

I am making custom graphics of Engines in my local area but while in After effects once I have what I want as far as the lighting. Idk how to save it. Do I go into the compisition then save file as? Or how do I save the image with the lights?

Hey guys! I am working on creating custom graphics and I have everything set up. Only issue I'm having is getting vehicle graphics with lights.... I used Adobe After Effects to make the Lighting I want, however saving it is where I am having an issue. Can anyone better assist with this?

Hey everyone! So i'm not sure if anyone else has noticed it already or maybe i'm over thinking it... But for us members who are paying the 34 coins a month to be a premium member, I've come across an issue with Calls being spawned in the timely manor that they're suppose to. I love keeping my mission speed set to every 20 seconds, however lately they have been taking much longer than 20 seconds! Today it got to the point where I timed the incidents coming in and here is a brief example of what it looked like. In 2:57 I received 5 incidents when in reality it should have been atleast 11 incidents spawned.... I'm not sure if this is a bug that needs to be fixed or what, but I'm speaking for the members who haven't mentioned anything yet that is going through the same issue. We are spending money on this game and being a Premium member does benefit when you run an alliance and have a handful of guys working in it. Being able to track everything and everyones work is great! Just didn't know if this is something that needs to be looked at! Other wise keep gaming on everyone! I've been playing for about 2 months now and have an extremely active alliance with over 20 active members and earned over 10,000,000 credits! We don't plan on stopping anytime in the near future.

I literally have been playing this game every day since I've heard of it about a month ago. I've enjoyed the game so much and have fun growing my city and now alliance! However I have 1 flaw with the game. As much money as I have spent as well as partners in our alliance. I'm not too fond of how the rise in costs of stations as you expand your city. I've spent about 200 bucks total in the game to earn credits since that seems to be the only way you can expand your manpower (which I think should be an easier way than having to buy the credits). I don't mind spending money on a game I enjoy, But there should be a way to hire new staff members than having to buy credits. Maybe I haven't figured out other ways, But being still new to the game, I haven't found any other way to get staff without needing credits. But The cost in stations as you grow should be a bit cheaper than what they are. Just my thoughts.