Posts by Battchief7905

you can generate calls by activating the poi tab under the station build tab on the right side of your screen for those of you how have just came over from fire911.net welcome to all my original name there was chieffire so a big welcome to you all

one medic transport 1 patient to the hospital just high blood sugar from eating too many potatoes for breakfast

this sebastain can go to diabetic coma where the eng or rescue with medic is needed rember the paramedic is in the medic unit no need for the medic supervisor

two calls of the same type

1, medic only
    2. eng or rescue with medic unit :)

hope to see it soon

okay it is called tech rescue the high angel training will also include trench rescue,low angel rescue,swift water rescue,

if we get boats we will need to add a class for ocean rescue or diving class :)

you will have to educate me on exactly what type of course it is that your wanting jonben so i can figure out which area of special training it should go under

here is the reason we need so much over head on a fire the highest ranking chief becomes the incident commander those chief's who arrived before him now move to the following job's staging,rehab,water supply,safety officer, interior commander, you can also have div a,div b, div c, div d, on a wildland fire you will have a IC,safety,water,rehab & sleeping area. medical officer,then you have a communications officer, on a wildland fire there will be branch admin these are a elw3 type officer, then you have the divisions chief and possibly a sub officer under those as well

you will need much more than what you have listed but it is a good call add 3-5 rescue's unit's and 10-15 engines and you will need 4-5 b/c's and once we get training school's we can get the chief's going we will need three of them as well

the helio serves two purposes one it can take a hotshot crew to the head of the fire . for a direct assualt on a wild land fire, the helio also has either a bucket or tanks which can be filled with water or retardant and dump it on hot spot's so the ground crews can put the fire out or commonly known as putting it to bed .

okay this where i am also calling for boats, docks and the supporting buildings required now my suggestion to you sebastain is that we be given 1 boat dock per player and 5-6 berth's. there is all types of water rescue calls we can do as well as fire operations as well.

there is a need to have some tow trucks in the game to remove wrecked cars i wholly agree with those who want them.

okay i have no problem with the high altitude training school as for the gw-m and gw-g units those are generally not classes USA firefighters are required to take they are somewhat covered in the ff1 ff2 ff3 courses there is a driver safety course for firefighters that they must pass prior to being given a apparatus operator license there however a trench training class which deals with trench rescue's,also there is a class for propane and natural gas explosion's.

the gw-m and gw-g is generally under the control of either the USCG or the EPA

we do however offer hazardous material classes that go from a h1 to h9 all them are 48 hours and up most rural dept's will not have this available to them so they rely on US armed forces if there is a base close by or again by USCG & EPA