Posts by Alctw10

Which is why I also suggested an on/off switch.

There's other ways to make it manageable, yes keep the hospital POI.
    The POI system works, I don't deny that.

Have it so it spawns when 3 hospitals are built and only 1 will spawn at a time but again I guess that's a no?

We've had the update with certain missions requiring 8 FOs which was greeted with mixed reactions from the community from those with small set ups and those with big. The change was made for realism, I suggestion nothing too different in my opinion.

Yes just convey elsewhere to role play its out of action you could do that but why not say that with the increase in FOs for those types of missions? Keep it low like it was to suit those smaller players and then role play yourself by sending more resources than required?

I'm not complaining about the change in FOs, I prefer it and I can manage it with my set up.

@Wings I'd agree with you with time and money being spent elsewhere if we weren't still waiting on the ambulance update.

When I last spoke to a Mod they said 2 weeks for the update, max. That deadline was 2 weeks ago.

No thank you. The POI system works absolutely fine. You can decide where you want your patients to go so if that hospital is "out of action" then you can roleplay it as such and send this elsewhere.

No thank you?

It's almost like any idea that a mod doesn't like is shot down?

It's a brilliant idea.

I'm not saying the POI system is poor, I'm simply saying a hospital should count as a hospital POI.

I've recently seen a "drag and drop" dispatch idea get loads of positive feedback... That's not realistic. Drag and drop is not used for dispatching, I can assure you that as I'm a serving Dispatcher.

A hospital being out of action following a fire is realistic, more realistic than a drag and drop dispatching system.

If the clinics generate missions then it shouldn't be too hard to set the hospitals to generate missions.

I beg to differ, it wouldn't defeat the purpose.

If your hospital has a fire and you have to convey elsewhere then it's doing what it should.

Yes in some alliances people will build the same hospital.. But not in all alliances.

No matter what suggestion is made about any part of the game someone would always be able to come up with reasons against it.

But ultimately back to your own hospital, if you have a fire in your hospital and you have to convey elsewhere then that has worked regardless where the next hospital is.

It will add some realism to the players game, which is what we're all after right?

Small steps.

Why not just remove the Hospital POI and have the missions spawn at the buildings only.. Kind of what I was getting at then just didn't word it great.

Then where the mission spawns have that hospital out of action for 1hr to simulate the fire and that you can't take patients to it.

I'm not sure if it does but when you build a hospital does it automatically set the hospital POI to that location?

Anyway.. I find it amusing getting a Hospital Fire and conveying the patients to the same hospital, so..

It would be a cool feature if when you get a hospital Fire it puts that hospital out of action for say 1hour? It's not too long but just long enough to deal with.

(you could have a switch to turn on/off to please everyone)

Not sure if it's doable or jot but would be a good idea.

You might be better off having a something like "mutual aid" or " cross brder assistance" expansion to existing stations as then you dont duplicate stations... only because some alliances like mine only allow certain stations to be duplicated such as HEMS or NPAS

Fair enough with that

How about alliances being able to build permanent staging areas?
    Members can then select units to be sent there for a max period of 3 days.
    To avoid it making it too over powered maybe a max of 10 units can be sent per member?

Members then take from the alliance building instead?

Then you get 10% of total earnings made when you receive your units back from the building at the end of loan period?

It's a very interesting idea and so many amazing ways it could be done

Pretty much, you say these stations can be used for the mutural aid while I am away and if I use 10 units from you on a hospital fire I get 1k when the mission is done

Yes and maybe mutual aid stations can be half the price of normal? And can only be used by other members.

If you build it you can't use the units in them.

Say a limit of 3 buildings for each service?

Will be great for helping new members.

What about the ability to dispatch units from online players? So they would day yes this dispatches centers units can be used and they pay a 1% tax per unit to the loaning player.

You could then nominate units that members are able to loan?

Say you could build an extra station as a 'mutual aid' Station kind of thing and members can borrow from there?

Game has crashed

Unable to get on, I play via the app and another alliance member has contacted me with the same (PC player)

Name- EOD
    Service- Police
    Purpose- Required for call "Suspicious Package" and others that could be implemented
    Cost- 35,000
    How many personel requried- 4
    Training- Bomb Disposal (New course)
    Building expansion- EOD
    Number of Prisoner/Patient slots- N/A

How does everyone use theirs?

I need to tidy mine up but after some pointers.

I've tried to do 1 a service but not sure if it's easier to do 1 per service?

Wondering what other people do and how well it works before I start sorting mine out.

I currently cover 3 Fire services, 3 Police and 2 Ambulance.

Thanks in advance

@Locke1280 sorry I didn't realise this was a who's **** is bigger contest

I don't care what side you are on the Leaderboard, being one of the first alliances on the UK version and having close to 2,000 members is going to mean it's at the top.
    I congratulate your admins for their success, I know 1 of them from the US version and know that it's in great hands and can't compete with it.

I'm happy with the position we are (2nd from top on page 2), we're not being bombarded with requests from being first on show and we're not too low that we need to worry people won't find us.
    We can enjoy playing the game which is what it's about right?
    We're proud of where we are considering we started on the UK version considerably late!

I'd rather be in an alliance our size than yours.

But for someone who's been in the German forces for so long I expected better from you than a childish remark about leaderboard position :huh:

@TACRfan I wasn't referring to you with the BEV comment!
    I know that you know what you're doing! You wouldn't be in the position or have the support if you didn't :)

@Locke1280 ok so German fire brigade.. You realise this is the forum for the UK version of the game and not German?

Fair play for the Paramedic service although not relevant to the topic

Ladder 43? I've not heard any station/resource in the UK referred to like that before