Posts by Alctw10

Alliance Leaderboard

Our alliance has more earnings than the 2 alliances above us but we're not moving. (999 Joint Control - page 2 of leaderboard).

Alliance Funds

Trying to build an alliance hospital but when doing so the game freezes and does not build, it does not take the funds.
    Building personal buildings works.

I should say GSB is Gold, Silver, Bronze for those that don't know (I didn't know the abbreviation)

Or even what rank structures do you all use?

I currently have Founder, Lead admins and admins.

Interesting to hear what everyone else does and how they make it work in game.

Does anyone use the GSB Structure in their alliance?

If so how do you use it? For each service? Area?

Looking for further insight before going ahead with introducing it to alliance.

Thanks in advance

Apologies for all the attachments.. Was meant to be 1 screenshot to show the distance however it kept saying error when uploading.

Do we know when we will next have a big update?

We've had 3 new missions in 3 weeks and I'm starting to get disappointed.

I understand it may be complicated behind the scenes but to some of us it seems straight forward moving over a bunch of missions at a time.

Would be nice even if we were given a snippet of information or even a date so we can look forward to something.

Enjoy the new missions but would be nice for more or even new vehicles.

Still loving the game, would just like something to look forward to, something new that isn't a single mission.

So I feel that an over hall for ambulance is needed. I work for south western ambulance service in ambulance control and there are many things that area needed.

• Ambulance ranks such as Emergency Care Assistant, Paramedic, Lead Paramedic, Operations Officer, HART Paramedic, Critical Care Paramedic, Urgent Care Paramedic, Doctor both in critical care and urgent care working on HEMS and BASICS.
    • More ambulance service vehicles such as pathway support vehicles, operations officer vehicles, motorcycle response unit, HART teams, HEMS, BASICS, community first responders, co-responders.
    • St John Ambulance for events
    • Ambulance control like dispatch centers but for ambulance
    • HART vehicles, such as water rescue vehicles, off road vehicles and command vehicles

I am happy to offer any advice and support for you on how ambulance control do things its like mission chief but for real lol 8o and we get paid 8)

Interesting.. I'm also in SWAST control as a Dispatcher.. Be good to team up with alliance. I'll message you.

Does anyone have an airport police building graphic or Yorkshire ambulance service building graphic?

I use this BTP graphic for Airport police.. I'm sorry I can't remember who I got it from on here so can't credit!

Images

• BTP.png

If you're willing to go through that much effort instead of scrolling through the day view and month view then you could easily just open up mission chief, look up what people have contributed and type it into the spreadsheet?

I don't think MC is at the stage where it will support excel etc and personally I don't think it's needed.

just build a small station then.
    All for standby points that allow each service at them.
    Or have a system where you can set it like a patrol

Why spend 50/100k for a small station when you could have an option of a 10k standby point?

SWAST in Central Gloucester (Glos, Chelt & Tewkes) have 3 ambulance stations but have approx 20 standby points (can't be certain until I'm in work).

I work happily pay 10k a standby where I can move vehicles around to better the response times.

I don't believe we should be building stations to represent standby points.

Name/Type of Mission: Cliff Rescue

Units Required: 2 Water Ladder, 3 RSU, 2 Fire Officer.

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Cliff.

Patients: 1-4.

Prisoners: 0.

Credit Reward: 3,500.

-

Name/Type of Mission: Missing Person.

Units Required: 5 IRV, 2 x DSU, 1 NPAS.

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None.

Patients: 1.

Credit Reward: 2,800.

-

Name/Type of Mission: Cave Rescue.

Units Required: 1 Water Ladder, 4 RSU, 2 Fire Officer, 2 HAZMAT.

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Cave.

Patients: 1-8.

Prisoners:

Credit Reward: 4,200.

It would be great if when placing a POI you could tap areas to select multiple POIs before saving.

When covering 2 county's there are loads. It gets very time consuming and boring putting 1 POI in at a time, it would be much quicker to have the ability of adding multiple POIs at a time.

Name/Type of Mission: Medical Evacuation

Units Required: 2 x Water Ladders.

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None.

Patients: 1.

Credit Reward: 800.

Are you able to turn these into HQ icons like you have for West Midlands services please?

For SWAST could you do a EOC one instead of HQ?

Would really appreciate it if you could if not no bother.

Thanks in advance

Images

• AFRS.png
    • ASP.png
    • GlouConstab.png
    • GlousFRS.png
    • SWAS.png