Posts by Alctw10

HEMS can be used to transport coastal patients. With the limited amount of Coastal Helicopters per station, HEMS can be an alternative transport. Note the HEMS will not count as a coastal helicopter, only transport. Both helicopters will transport the patients directly to a Hospital rather than to a coastal rescue station needing additional ground transportation to a hospital.

Wrong section of the forum, this is related to UK

Decided to switch my critical care back on and I was reminded of what used to annoy me.

When you send an ambulance to a call and it requires critical care, apart from the colour of the call changing and a little bit of text that you need to be looking at the call to see.. you don't get anything?

I think it would be great for a "Request Critical Care" notification to appear on the radio similar to the transport requests.

I'm going to add this to my list of things to be put forward.

Just thought I'd add it here to see if anyone had thoughts on this?

Please do feel free to DM me with any other ambulance suggestions.

Think of a transfer mission as an individual person who got an appointment at a clinic but due to some circumstances they have no chance to get there by themselfes. That could be because they are in a wheelchair etc.

The transfer is not an emergency situation but more a planned one, requested by the individual that will be shown as the patient.

=> Choosing the destination and having a critical care change doesn't make sense for these types of transfer missions in my eyes.

However, your ideas do fit for a type of transfer that takes a patient from one clinic to another where time could play an important role (e.g. a patient needs to be transferred to a special clinic).

I think you've misunderstood, the address for patient transfers is where the clinic is placed and instead of using the name the player gives the clinic is provides the street address.. which technically is how they could be given to the crews so not wrong.

I like the idea of the mission address actually saying the clinic name, I will add this to the list for Ambulance however may not come quickly due to the updates we're trying to get out.

I also believe I have put forward already for some inter-hospital transfers however I'm not considering Hospital to home yet.

That's fair, it just generally makes it useless in the game haha. I personally thought it was better when patients required HEMS treatment, but that was removed.

It was changed as PTs require critical care treatment, this is provided by HEMS either by air or road.

I have an idea of another way we could put it towards the DEVs at some point, I'll submit it with my next round of missions.

Closing thread to avoid unnecessary replies.

Suggestion has been made, we've tried it before and we will put it forward again but not right now due to the battle for Ambulance stand down fix and other pending updates the community is waiting on.

PRV, SRV, OTL are all fine.

Ambulances leave when there's not enough patients (eg 4 patients, 5 ambulances, one ambulance leaves), so works as intended

The debatable one is, RRVs leave after patients are treated. Would be nice if we could get that changed, or made a toggle, so that we could keep them on scene of alliance missions for credits.

Whilst I agree that it would make sense, I feel that we've waited so long for it to be fixed that we should be happy it's done.

I'm not sure if it's doable, I'm sure it is but we've wanted it fixed for a long time, to then just go and ask for it to be changed again surely won't help with relations with the DEVs?

It's great to see all the support, TACRfan you continue to do incredible and its evident, even though content is coming out slow for MCUK it is the quality we're all seeing.

It would be worth clarifying with the DEVs as they mention the UK SAR Framework however coastguard is an emergency service dispatched through their own control rooms so should fit the DEVs criteria.

I think it would also be worth asking where they think their audience is to suggest the forms is the minority.

Their Facebook posts don't get close to the interaction we see on here or that of the numbers within the unofficial group I set up on Facebook.

Keep up the great work.

I have already put forward IFT, the suggested reward is too much in my opinion.

Some calls IRL will require more than 2 PRV, 2 SRV, 1 ATV, 1 Welfare.

I myself have been involved with some calls where 2 full HART teams have been deployed so it does happen.

Granted I'm not sure why the requirement has been changed for the mission used as an example, I think the DEVs done this part without consulting as I certainly haven't been made aware as the CA for the service.

We'll get this sorted.

Been having a think on this update and would like to know more.

The one thing I am interested in is education for it.

Will it be standalone schools for it or added to existing.

I have submitted for standalone schools.

I've also set it up so that the update will be affordable for all and able to be used straight away without needing to train staff first.

Obviously training required for certain units before using.

Please liaise with the AU content team.

We're all working together for a Quality of Life pack to be issued to the UK server and for parts to be issued to other servers.

We have CA's for a reason and this is to create realistic content for each server but also act as a voice for the community they represent.

Please see various threads in the forum where this has been suggested and also discussed.

There is a comprehensive SAR content team in place and working on bringing all aspects of SAR onto MissionChief UK.

We are working on Coastguard, Lifeboats, SAR (both mountain and general).

The use of names such as "HM Coastguard" or "RNLI" are prohibited as these are their genuine names and are not associated with MCUK.

I am closing this thread as its a repetition.

The problem with hems transfers is the way hems works in the uk game it must be acompanied by a ambulance so if a hems transfer was added you'd have to send 1x DCA ontop of the helicopter. I wish it could be changed but its okay i guess

In game yes however IRL incorrect.

As I've said above, we will see if the generic mission put forward and then we will go from there.

I am now locking this thread, a suggestion has been made together with it being taken on board for future proposal.

Inter-hospital transfers are on the list of missions I submitted a short while back so fingers crossed!

Obviously it's down to the DEVs if they implement it.

If it does get put into action I'll then push for HEMS transfers too.

I've not known of a HEMS transfer from MIU to Acute hospital however I have been involved myself with HEMS/SAR Aircraft transfers for various medical/trauma calls.

MTCs were put forward and the DEVs decided to not go with it however we will keep pushing for an improvement to the hospitals.

Would be great given that the DEVs won't increase capacity at the hospitals to have a new building.. "Major Hospital".

Cost 400,000? Twice as many beds as the current Hospital however utilising the departments differently.

I don't know about anyone else but I do not use the departments, I see no incentive to use them.

In my opinion it would be amazing if when you buy the department Expansions that each department had their own beds?

So you have for example a 30 bed hospital, you purchase the trauma expansion which unlocks 10 trauma beds bringing the hospital to 40 capacity.

The trauma beds only accepting trauma patients and once filled the next trauma patient conveyed goes to the standard 30 beds.

This could be done for all departments, increasing capacity but also giving a reason to use the Expansions.

I know we get a small increase in earnings for the correct department but in my view its not a good enough reward when you have a large setup.

If the Coast Guard is "completed" and I have all the required personnel, equipment, stations and training for each why are mission not being generated?

On another thread we were told that there is a bug/problem and that is why missions are not spawning. So it would not be speculation.

This thread is for the UK version.

If you are having issues with the update please highlight these in the US forum.