Posts by to575

Creation of Nursing Home POI which would generate all current EMS type calls such as chest pain, fallen person, difficulty breathing etc. more often at these locations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name/Type of Mission: Emergency Transport

Units Required: 1 Ambulance Station (ALS or BLS)

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Nursing Home

Patients: 1

Prisoners: n/a

Credit Reward: Transport credit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name/Type of Mission: Nursing Home Fire (small)

Units Required: 4 Fire Trucks - 1 Platform Truck - 1 Rescue Truck - 1 Battalion Chief - 1 Patrol Car

Patients: 1-5

Credit Reward: 3000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name/Type of Mission: Nursing Home Fire (Medium)

Units Required: 7 Fire Trucks - 2 Platform Truck - 1 Rescue Truck - 2 Battalion Chief - 2 Patrol Car

Patients: 10-15

Credit Reward: 7500

Name/Type of Mission: Nursing Home Fire (Large)

Units Required: 9 Fire Trucks - 3 Platform Truck - 2 Rescue Truck - 3 Battalion Chief - 1 Mobile Command - 1 Mobile Air - 3 Patrol Car

Patients: 20-30

Credit Reward: 12000

Name/Type of Mission: Nursing Home Fire (Major)

Units Required: 13 Fire Trucks - 4 Platform Truck - 3 Rescue Truck - 4 Battalion Chief - 1 Tanker - 1 Mobile Command - 2 Mobile Air - 7 Patrol Car

Patients: 40-60

Credit Reward: 20000

So, I know there have been some updates in the world of Fire and Police lately, but I haven't noticed anything EMS wise. With the COVID crisis going on, in my area I have noticed a strong surge in nursing home type calls. Now my thought is adding a POI for "Nursing Home". This would generate an all different types of EMS calls that already exist and it could open the possibility for Nursing Home Fires (small, medium, large and major). Also, there are a decent amount of areas in the US where EMS cannot transport to an urgent care, but get a significant amount of EMS calls from them. So, a POI could be created for "Urgent Care" which would generate more EMS calls at this location.

Another thing that could be added with these winter months coming is a "Ski Resort" POI. This could generate traumatic injury type calls for EMS, also rescue type calls such as fall from a ski lift, sledding accident or terrain rescue for the fire side.

Just some ideas. What does everyone think?

I think that could work within the game. Same way with google maps, if you type in a municipality, it highlights the boundaries of the municipality. If there was a way to integrate that in regards to jurisdictions, it would be perfect.

What's everyone's thoughts on adding QRS vehicles to the FD resources. It can sort of act as a fly car where it initiated care until the ems unit arrives. Then once the EMS unit does get there, they don't have to remain onscene "treating" the patient for as long.