Posts by XTXTactics

Yep. Tow trucks would be good to see. I also see that you said ‘Search & Rescue etc’ in your original post. Tow trucks may not be a First Responder but they definitely assist in their jobs massively.

Regarding the Search and Rescue, I’m aware that Fire Service can do this (UK anyway) with Urban Search and Rescue. Additionally though, there are ‘other agencies’ that do this job. This includes: Lowland Search and Rescue, Mountain Rescue, Cave Rescue etc.

What is everyone’s opinions on the addition of this? I’m fairly sure the US with have some kind of equivalent to this?

I would love to see K9s counting as a police car as long as it cant transport as no one wants to share the back seat with a German Shepard lol, i hate the idea of limiting how many you can own, i dont get why that would be a thing, surely that wouldnt happen as that would screw with alot of peoples current set ups and ruin lots of peoples future plans.

100% agree with you. Me, for one. For my dogs I would need 17 slots for it. I’m fairly sure it would be limited less than 17.

When we’re saying for it to act as a patrol car, we mean for it to act on scene. It’s just an additional resource that can be used to our disposal and therefore taking the demand off the regular patrol cars.

A good idea would be to add a new mission speed that would be random, for example there could be periods where you get a call every 30 seconds, then there would be a period of time where its every 5 minutes, this would simulate real life as call come in at different rates across the day.

I completely agree with you. This would be a great addition!

1) During a storm if you have such as a "person under tree" and you have an engine on scene but not EMS, they should pop up on the radio traffic that medic is needed same if you have a medic on scene without an engine... Some people have been getting lost when they try and send something to follow up and cant find it with all the other calls going on. The trip turns back to red from yellow indicating someone should still be on scene.

I completely agree with this. I have had this issue numerous times and I think quite a few others have had this issue too. I think the others have already been suggested at some point on these forums in the past as I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. Can't remember the response though.

And if the 'lift assist' call is intended to be for the larger patients rather than the mechanical lift / elevator, some medical calls could expand into this?

Building off from this, could we have some option to combine stations in the dispatch center into separate departments (like one department having 5 stations)? This would allow for more organization

I like that idea. I know there are vehicles at my Dispatch Centres in real life, I would need to make another station. This might not be an inconvenience to some people, but those with larger setups that station could cost more and could be better put to use

I know I'm not a moderator but I can answer this for you.

1) The speed of the vehicles on the map is defined by OpenStreetMaps, on here, the roads have the speed limits. When your vehicles are travelling down these roads, they're travelling at the speed limit.

2) There are already missions such as small fights and robberies. These are available when you have more Police Stations.

The bit about the patrolling and coming across calls has been suggested before. I do believe that the response was something along the lines that it wouldn't be possible because they would have to re-code the calls system.

Hope this helps?

I'm not an expert but I don't believe that would work. As Jason has said, it is a person signing up to the forums and a person posting. They would be able to bypass the captcha. Their intention isn't known until they've actually posted. That's the point where action is taken

I have 2 day crewed stations within my area (in game). This means that those stations are only able to respond to calls during the day. I have done this on my Irlam Fire Station and my Ramsbottom Fire Station also. It is currently 14:11 / 2.11pm. Within those stations, I have set it so that the vehicles become available at 7am and go off duty at 6pm. With the MissionChief time being 5 hours behind mine, I set it so that the vehicles would fit this. Is this now on local time or am I being dumb?

Day Crewed Set: https://gyazo.com/ce2756db7771bfed82527dd01cdfc183 (Irlam Engine)

Day Crewed No Longer set: https://gyazo.com/a5254c1a57b760afd22133e60e62eba6 (Ramsbottom Engine)

The problem I have is that the vehicle at Ramsbottom is still showing as State 6 unavailable and according to the times, if it really was on local time it should have gone unavailable then, not 1 hour and 11 minutes after.

Thanks
    XTXTactics

Unfortunately you'd be getting spammed all the time with chat messages

You have the option within your device settings to enable / disable certain app notifications. App notifications would be a brilliant idea. As said earlier, you could have notifications for messages in chat.

I know I'm a bit late to discussion but this is a good idea. I could use more personnel at different stations but don't need to have the amount I have at others. E.g I have a Station with 1 Type 1, I don't need those extra 6 people I have at that station and these could be distributed elsewhere.

I fully agree with this. You could have the vehicles that need buying for that station and what needs to happen regarding that station. Example: Get 1 Platform truck, rename to: ____

On the other notes. That could be used for strategic plans and what needs to happen regarding more buildings

As I have said earlier, in my opinion, this is a brilliant idea. We don't use the German version due to the langauage barrier and the amount of units that are unheard of. Some do, some don't. In my area and other places in the UK there is rescue pumps. If your area don't use them doesn't mean you have to conflict others opinions. If it does come out, you don't need to get the unit.

This is a brilliant idea. I have been leaving these units out because there isn't an equivalent in game. I have a TRP (Technical Response Pump), this is the exact same thing but with a different name! You have a like TACRfan!