Posts by gorilla

Air support staff can not be sent to normal stations yet.

Also make sure to recruit staff at stations that's the only reason you will get that message at a medical station just now as there is no training required for medical at this time.

If it was fire or police you could easily have the correct staffing level but not the correct training.

its back up and running now, just seems to be down every so often for a couple of mins

I think this is the issue you get with a internet net based game

Sorry but this is not the issue you should be getting with a internet based game plenty of other internet based games out there with even more users than this one don't have this issue.

Some of us have paid for credits, premium accounts ect and expect it to work. This isn't the first set of issues with the game either.

Hopefully they implement this in the new set up.

I'm filling my hospitals in a few hours and then filling the alliance ones near me.

The rest of the day I am scrambling for beds.

I'm working on a wee side project for the game and need a bit help.

From the FAQ the Station Cost Formula should be

100000+(200000×log2×(total station-22))

I have tried this formula out and getting nowhere near what the cost is or should be.

Now either I'm doing something wrong (most likely) or the formula is slightly off.

I'm wanting to break the formula down too so I can easily apply it to small and large stations.

I have tried to get it to work in Google Sheets as that's what I'm using for this side project so if someone could help or advise it would be great.

Have you set all ARV to the custom class of unit and then edited the AARR for each call that needs them to have the custom unit added.

You need to set the ARV box to 0

Then set the number of units needed in the custom box.

So it doesn't do rescue, so it's not a proper CARP unit then.

It's just an Arial Pump Ladder.

That's a big difference between name and function.

They are used a lot near me here in Scotland and they do have some rescue capabilities that's.

Ok been working on my fire service and trying to get best value

Just noticed a weird issue.

I have invested in CARP at a new area I have set up basically all stations there have CARP as the main engine and a rescue pump as the second.

Now just had a animal rescue call which is a rescue call and the RP and RSU could deal with them no issue. I sent my CARP to cover call as it is supposed to be able to cover rescue too but it couldn't cover the call and needed a RP to clear.

Surely as it is a Combined Arial and Rescue Pump it should serve to cover a basic rescue call.

These are great to have but one draw back is they come with no staff and your unable to transfer any from other clinics.

Couldn't transfers be added between clinics just like fire stations, police stations and ambulance stations