Posts by Zaine616

Hey, is there a way I could get you to do a custom set of CAD tags for me?
    Simple animation (Red/White Alternating Text)
    every tag set I try ends up having a few units that are called something different then what I call them.

I Mean I Didn't Have to join that alliance obviously, it was just a geographical thing i guess.

Not Many alliances are in the Tennessee region let alone specifically east Tennessee and having active members, which this one does intermittently.

My point i guess is im not upset by the restart, its the third time ive done so and everytime by choice so it is what it is.

I was considering restructuring my stations anyway, plus the alliance had a much further developed player covering the same area and gaps in coverage so I didn't mind that.

However now the alliance seems pretty inactive so That I should have looked out for but oh well.
    I'll Probably just create another one once I'm established.

Thanks for the information either way man.

I meant any explanation I've found is peoples opinion of what they were meant for.
    and I've just joined a new alliance that forced me to delete all my stations and start over in a separate area so I haven't built any forestry stations yet so I was unaware of what the different units were.

Your information was more then useful though thank you.

I know it wouldn't but i mainly play on my phone and doing graphics on my phone isn't something i feel i would really enjoy.
    Just figured someone that has the experience and software already could do it minutes if that.
    at the moment the fire units is really the only issue we run into.

For example we need the following tags (simple animated red/white would be awesome)
    * "EMA" : Chief
    * "Chief" : Chief
    * "Battalion" : Chief
    * "Engine" : Rescue Engine
    * "Pumper" : Type 1 Engine
    * "Tanker" : Pumper Tanker
    * "Tender" : Water Tanker
    * "Ladder" : Quint
    * "Tower" : Platform Truck
    * "Squad" : Heavy Rescue
    * "Rescue" : Utility
    * "Rehab" : Mobile Air
    * "Support" : Crew Carrier
    * "HazMat" : Hazmat
    * "Command" : MCV
    * "Water" : Heavy Rescue w/ Boat
    * "Brush" : ???
    * "Wildland" : ???
    Not sure which wildland units do what yet so im unsure of that.

Is there anyone out there that would consider making a graphic pack of Specific Cad Tags for an alliance?

We would like to have a uniform appearance across our map and no tags use the names for ALL vehicles we use, every pack has a few vehicles under a different name.
    i know its easy to make our own but none of us have the patience.

My mother is unable to access the game at all.
    It trys to pull the german server up and it gives a error message.
    does this regardless of brower, or mobile. although my account in the same house on the same wifi but different laptop works fine

Very strongly agree!

Adding new versions when the old versions are still so early in polishing development is just gonna add to the workload. just finish one at a time and use it as a template for other versions.

I don't think any suggestions from players are made a priority honestly. once the game changed hands it got locked in a time capsule it seems like.

I was just kinda caught off guard because I've never played anything quite like the layout or operation of this game so really couldnt explain it clearly to him.

like its not a rpg really. not a platform game like mario, not a click bang like candy crush or whatever.... idk what to call it lol

So I was asked by a friend I was suggesting the game to what kind of game it is and after a few moments I couldn't really answer clearly.
    What would you some of you guys classify this game as?

yeah but for us our county is set up on an automatic aid. so when one dept. gets a certain cal the nearest three get paged as well. due to low staff and diverse training between depts one company may not have the desired trucks or training. so we could request specific trucks from specific depts.

That's reasonable if it's one or two stations but I meant like 8 - 10+ Stations at the same time.

The alliance I Created with a few of the guys at my firehouse started with 2-3 of us and we didn't plan ahead for more players, now our county is so disorganized and crowded as we have taken on 10 more players from other fire houses, Law Enforcement agencies, and the county EMS over night.

I Understand the anti cheat, i get the reason, the operation, all of that.... but you could still defeat it with the custom district method if the area within the box had a minimum requirement. Stations generating calls in a circle around a station is highly unrealistic. its not really a matter of size that makes it undesireable, its the shape. for instance the county my alliance is based out of (Union County, Tennessee) is VERY rural and our roads and districts are so jacked up because of the absurdly high number of natural barriers (mountains, Lakes, State Parks, ETC.) So a station that generates calls in a circle will generate calls that may be 2 miles away but in reality takes a 20min response due to the routes.

this could be remedied by making the districts realistic and having custom perimeters like everyone is suggesting. i mean the same ones that change the coding could alter the anti cheat or set a minimum size for the districts.

idk, i mean its not a deal breaker as its a relitively small problem but its the strong unwavering opposition to trying to remedy it that makes the issue so off putting.