Posts by ParaMagician

If I remember correctly, in real life all Emergency services have First Aid training and are able to provide basic support on scene, and this is shown in the game when they start the treatment of patients before EMS arrive on scene

In theory, yes, at a minimum basic first aid, but this can vary world wide. Many large cities have paramedics on the fire engines, some only have basic emergency responders. It all depends on the local department.

Here in Jacksonville, all engine companies have a cross trained paramedic, I have no idea how you would do that in the game.

It has been discussed with the Dev team to create a training course at the academy to train ALS firefighters.

Federal Emergency Management Alliance

A brand new alliance was born! FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Alliance) was just created and is looking for experienced and new members to join our ranks.

We are seeking players all over the USA. We utilize Fire, EMS and Law Enforcement so all are welcome.
    We are also looking for experienced, active players to join as potential administrators.
    We are a 'realistic' alliance, meaning we do require members to only build real departments and stations. If you need help with this, let us know!

We are active on Discord, and plan to do regular large missions and storms!

Please send me a message or join us!

JOIN HERE

It would be great to be able to set a geographic response area in the dispatch center, rather than calls only spawning near stations. That way a user could define their response area, and this could allow them to incorporate rural areas into their response plans. With this, would have to be a system to determine how frequently calls generate in an area. Some kind of data or algorithm to spawn calls less frequently in rural areas, and more frequently in urban settings.

I love MC, but one of the biggest things pulling it down is the limited variety of the vehicles. The best thing about MC is the management, but with unbalanced and limited vehicles, the management of the game is broken. I have a few suggestions.

- Differentiate price of Type 1 and Type 2 engines. Right now Type 2 just carry fewer crew members making them less efficient, however they are the same price as a Type 1. There is no reason to choose a Type 2 (other than vehicle classification). I would like to see this potentially used as a wild land engine classification, perhaps by adding a "Off roadd" ability and requirement for some missions.

- Create a Type 3 engine classification. This could be a light engine, or patrol or squad (depending on local names). The idea being a cheaper, lighter engine similar to a utility, but able to have basic fire suppression capability. Max crew of 2.

- The "heavy rescue" requirement is currently WAY overused. A heavy rescue should be called out rarely, about as often as an air unit. This can be fixed by adding a new capability called "light rescue". Rescue Engines, Platform Trucks, and Utilities should be qualified to function as a "Light Rescue."

- BLS and ALS ambulances are currently the same price, meaning there is no reason to sacrifice the functionality and buy a BLS unit. You can pair a BLS ambulance with a Fly Car, but why, when for less money you can buy an ALS ambulance. ALS ambulance cost should be increased, to balance the increased capability of them.

- I would like to see the addition of wild land firefighting equipment such as Dozers and Hand Crews. With this would come a new world of fire related calls. (along with the wild land engine capabilities of Type 2 engines... see above)

What does everyone think? I am open to discussion! :D