Posts by Dan872

This would be fantastic for majors and alliance missions above what we can already do.. Id love to see this implemented

Hi and welcome!
    I agree with your point - in some cases, crews do clear from jobs without transporting to hospital. It does happen, keep an eye out for them!

It would be nice to see a request for police to deal with ROLEs.. Fatalities at other incidents such as RTCs would be an interesting thing to manage.

I have seen on another thread that they will not be doing any calls that deal with Death.... but my issue is do they even know what a cardiac and respiratory arrest is?? most of the time it is clinical death and results in death lol

It is a shame that the radius has been reduced, I have booth town and rural area's in my area in the alliance... one of my station is but 50yds from the border between England and wales and irl they cover both sides, so its not unrealistic for my units to cross boarder.

I think it depends on the player, maybe its worth increasing the radius but adjusting the response time to make it slightly quicker... if that is even possible

In regards to the alliance building issues.. We have the same on our alliance, We can not build or upgrade any alliance buildings. Do the Dev's know anything about this?

Hey all,

new here and second the message above, i also think the calls need to be updated, expanded and made more realistic

Calls that dont always get conveyed.. such as cardiac arrest where police arw called due to ROLE, alternative pathways when call “being transported” such as Ref Gp, MIU, MAU admission.

Just a slight bit more realism as currently i fill the hospitals with calls such as falls, or nose bleeds which dont always need adnission..