Posts by ChrisB

what about a triarge unit. Where it sets up and can be use for no urgant patients.

I know a few areas have eirther trailed them or use them. There are comman to see at festivals and large events, but could be used on large scale calls. That would reduce the number of people needing to go to hospital.

Just a thought

Ive had a ambulance call where its has asked me to transport a patient, however when i went to pick the hospital all the departments were replaced by 'No Need'.

Can someone let me know if this is a bug or a update to calls, letting us know that there don't need to go to a and e?

Thank you

Eirther you need to take a chance and put the event up and see what happenes

Or

Insteady of it showing everyone's units it just shows you units of the people who are online.

we already collect what units members have, and there area there in. This helps in doing events that we know we can cover and which areas the units are.

Its a hassle asking members to send us the info. So having it already for you in game and it updates when there buy more units, would be great.

I underatand what you mean by being avaible but maybe only avaible units are displayed.

We just found it weird.

The members in that alliance are members who we either kicked for inactivity or other reasons.
    There then join make an alliance and copy are rules and command structure, even down to the titles people hold.

Thank you for your replay and ADVICE.

If a new alliance can not be bothered to make there own rules up then that says something for the members.

All the members in that alliance are ex members of the alliance that there have copied.

Yes it is just words, that we have worked hard to put together. That's not the only thing there have took.

hi

Wonder if anyone give me advice on the following:

An alliance have copied are alliance rules and are using them. The rules are word for word with the odd change.

Any advice would be appreciated

I don't know if this would be possible but I thought I'll post it.

To be able to collect the number of units each members have in a chart, which updates when there have new units.

This could be restricted to admin members, which can be toggled on and off when setting admin powers

Thanks

There did use normal police cars and are normaly based in larger police stations.

I know many forces are using cab type vehicles where there able to turn the two front seats around so there can talk to people.

the best thing I've found is to tell members if there dont want to leave the alliance then message them.back saying sorry not joining your Alliance please dont contact me again. Then if there do its harassment, that's when you can report him to game developers.

Hes stopped sending are members messages since there stated doing that.

the Alliance I am in had the same issue with the service. The person who runs it was part of are Alliance and expected to be put straight in as a admin because he is a premium member.

I have raised this Alliance with the dev team, but unless there use threading or abusive techniques theres nothing can be done. We asked are members to block him. Also be careful when accepting new members as we know he has many accounts.