Posts by Flexstar

I have have a question.

i am not talking about the patrols routes setups and sent them out manually.

On my main account I have the dispatch Centre only missions. (Police patrols). Automatically set up a missions, in due course count down. And durations of the missions.

I get these types about 5 times a day or more.

My partner a never gotten these types of missions. That come from the dispatch Centre it self.

What are the requirements for these missions to become available?

how to set these up?

I may have a few bugs issues.

i built 4 police stations today and it not showing in the task and event. And built 2 others fire stations.

Event name:

[New year's eve] Build 2x Police Station.

[New year's eve] Build 5 building of any type.

I have brought 11 different vehicles in the past 24 hours. It have recognised on the others task. But not on:

Event name:

[new year's eve] Buy 8 vehicles of any parts.

(Only showing 3/8)

I don't think missions are adding correctly. Hit n miss.

Event name:

[New year's eve] Finish 180 missions.

I have done 18 out of 32 New year eve event task.

But I only got 5 events left to complete on the task list.

Event name:

Finish 32 New year's eve event task.

hi ya all mary Christmas.

I have a question. Would love to have it answered asap if possible.

My parnter want to train some critical care. But dont have to coins to quickly done them.

I do have coins enough for a training. But I dont focus on ambulance side that my partner job lol.

What I was thinking is that. I build a ambulance Station then put one crew member in. And my partner fill it with hers. Question is if I do, do this. With I be able the get the full refund of the cost of building. (Normally gets 24 hours refund) Considering I have trained a critical care crew????

maybe is me, or i am not at that point in the game to use it. Why do we need co-responder? I never had a mission that asked for it. Nor I can see any missions in the list asking for it?

Side note. Every new vehicle that is added to the game. I find it annoying to go n look it up on what its does. Would be be nice to have a vehicle list in the in game help section please. With basic information, with a description, training if needed, and a short mission list. When fist started playing this game. Didnt even know what's a 4x4 pump was. Or carp is a water Ladder and AA. What is a heavy 4x4 tank?

I don't know it's in the uk version yet. But when you reach 25 fire stations you get 1 fire helicopter then again at 50, 100, 125, 150 so on...

I would also want to know when this going to be in the uk version?

I don't care about the apps, Or colour. But I want an easy way to switch from account to account. Without logging out and in again.

We have got two app. Would be nice to have a third for all free services. And help to have alts accounts. Or wanna play with the same colour of their set services.
    Fire - Missionchief app (Red)
    Police - Missionchief app (Blue)
    Ambulance - Missionchief app (Yellow)

What do you think? Considering we have ambulance updates.

Sorry for a little rant here. Everyone have a right to Express what they are thinking. I know it's a small team of dev.

As feel like the hype died. Waited this long for a Half bake finish update to the ambulance side of the game. Hope theres more update to come in the next week or so.

Only one plus to this update allow more hems at a station.