Posts by COVID19

I'm not sure if this or a version of this is included in any of the future EMS updates (because we've discussed things like specialized staff for hospitals, ambulances, etc), but I'd like to suggest training in the Medical School to speed up the effectiveness of staff on the vehicle they are in. This would be similar to the idea of having star ratings/prestige/experience/rank for the ambulances. An alternative path for this would be to give specialized training to EMS chief staff so that they can show up on the scene and speed things up. The modifier can be anything from very small to large but it sure would help give stuff for endgame people to do, especially if the training is very long. People will definitely complain about something like 30 days being long but it wouldn't hurt since it's very optional and on most missions the amount of time spent to treat people at the scene is much much quicker than the time it takes to complete missions. It'd be more about bragging rights. And if not, then maybe as a suggestion for part of the future EMS stuff since I'm guessing some global variables or formulas have to be changed to add this into the game.

Increase frequency of big calls based on expansion number of building. For example, something like +0.1% chance per building level (of station generating the call) to generate full building collapse. Or a reduction in chance of generating the lower level calls like smoking electrical equipment per building level. Alternatively, a system where the last 5 building levels, or the last expansion level gives one of those bonuses/reductions. This system would encourage more maxing of the buildings (which I'm sure isn't a problem in FD, but in PD and EMS expansions, at least in my experience, aren't as big of a deal) and would give more endgame stuff to do with credits and coins.

Also if that idea gets passed or approved, or whatever, some kind of counter on the profile page that shows how many of each type of station you've got maxed, at level 30 and/or level 20 to drive some more competition. It would be cool to have a stat, other than the credits leaderboard to look at.

*Also, loved the EMS update, especially medical school, pls more lol

Do we have an update on how the medical and airport updates are coming along?

^^

Tasks need to be about gameplay like mentioned.

I agree, more tasks about gameplay would be nice. No need to delete the ones about coins or anything, just adding a bigger list would be better.

I'd also like tasks to have more time to complete say 7 days.

I'd also like for an extension of time. 15mil is a stretch for me over 2 days, but I'm guessing that mission is for the grinders, not the casuals, which if it is the case then it makes sense since you want more engagement.

2. What you said about the game spazzing is not a bug its just the games way of working. If you click on certain buttons to many times the game defaults to itself within the window. This easy to fix by simply refreshing your page or even log out and back in again

Woopsies on the naming, didn't realize it was a big deal and sure I can reload the page (that whole log in and log out thing is not needed), just like many other things have simple fixes, but I would hope that that extra window is not intended. That problem seems like it would contribute to lag and missionchief is the first game I've seen have that problem, so I thought I'd include it.

More tasks, events and awards. Maybe more tasks and events for the premium members if that would be possible.

Also, if possible, fixing this weird thing: sometimes I spazz on the transport patient button and it loads the whole game in that pop-up window. I don't know if it's just me, though.

1) Sick person mission said no transport needed yet we still need to. I'm sure someone else brought it up months ago, maybe even years.

2) Update on the update at least, if not an update. For me, there's no point of coin sales if what I am waiting to spend on is the new buildings and stuff. My coins are just siting there meanwhile. (Although I did buy the super duper special coin sales)

I like Caolan753's idea, especially if it's every 50 hospitals instead of 25, has big extensions for relatively cheap (25 hospitals=5m, so I think if a player or alliance has contributed 10m toward hospitals, they should have the benefit of a hospital with such a large capacity and a higher requirement so as not to render the regular hospitals obsolete because there'd be too many big hospitals around) and even more if alliances are able to have that ability. It would have a big effect and for those who don't like the low amount of beds in the hospitals, it'll give them a way to fix the delays since they're transporting so many patients and in the future if the devs see so many complaining about how few beds there are, they can just add another larger hospital with a higher requirement to fix the problem. I think this update would also work with the current way where a patient is released per hour instead of one hour after they're transported to the hospital although if the hospitals would release the patient after an hour of being transported there honestly wouldn't be a need for the larger sized hospitals.

I claimed my 18 for 2000 coins, now I understand why so many in the alliance were confused. I've bought coins I think 3 or 4 times at the max price, maybe it has something to do with that or the overall amount you've bought.

Also, first time I'm seeing a dev team member here (ty for the POI and building changes, I can now load the game on weaker devices with much less lag)

...Also, (sorry, couldn't help myself from putting in) EMS update pls pls pls

I recently put schools out there in Antarctica and suddenly all my alliance missions and event missions disappeared. I moved the schools into the states and event missions returned but alliance missions still don't show up. (I cleared the search parameters with backspace and ctrl+A backspace just in case there might be something there). My own missions show up perfects fine. I also tried removing everything LSS and nothing changed. I also tried it in another browser and same results.

Sorry, didn't realize how different the UK and US versions are. I just assumed since the board contains both server's discussion board that people would be reading both sections. The staff for hospital and some hospital tweaks were recommended in the US forums so I just assumed maybe the devs would roll it out for the UK version but I see, considering how much "realism" is involved in the game, that they'd probably like to make specific changes based on location. This update, if implemented in the US version would leave me absolutely unaffected because I have hundreds of ambo only stations, which is really the only thing I care about, so excuse me for voicing any criticism.

And about the name, well, get used to it, it's my in-game name for US and I'm climbing the leaderboards fast. Also, it wasn't really sarcasm.

One more thing to add about the name, I have lost many close relatives and have had many of my close friends become orphans (something I would only say as a joke but never expected it to happen like this), so I'm not unaffected by it, just for reference.

Congrats on the update, UK server, but it sure looks like it doesn't change anything for EMS focused players at all and all those things about Hospitals and training hospital staff, etc. What a let down lol

Increase range of hospitals able to transfer patients to.

Increase amount of requirements we're allowed to set for custom alliance missions so we can increase the difficulty and scale payout so we can make really difficult missions which only increase the payout a little bit but at least it would be something to bring the alliance together.

Of course there's a lot missing on the hospital and patient treatment side, as mentioned before by others, but I'm going to assume that's in the works and not bother adding to that list.

Hopefully my suggestions aren't crazy and I look forward to all the medicine related updates in the future.