Posts by Peepio

So for POIs and placing down buildings its getting annoying to have to drag it, so making it possible to just click on the location instead of having to drag the pointer would be a lot nicer, I get on mobile its a little different, but on PC its 100% doable.

I would say instead of needing lets say 5 police stations, make it so you need a certain amount of vehicles in the area. With the new police update, I keep getting calls for sheriffs, and its filling up my feed, so making it require lets say 1 sheriff vehicle to get the mission instead of a certain amount of stations would in my opinion be better.

My counter to you, can they at least make it where you get that feature after you become a captain like it is with quints and Rescue engines cause that's when you typically have a decent enough department or departments.

It's stupid I have to pay for a fire station just to get 1 ambulance that's at a station with an engine and ambulance, or with a brush unit, please add these expansions to the small station as it's a giant cost for something so small and its pesky and annoying.

A suggestion and a cool idea for the game would be to add a maintenance feature where you can add a service and maintenance warehouse to repair units, you have the miles thing for units so it would be a cool way to connect those two and add a use for the miles. Secondly adding someway where you can make lets say a pierce quantum or a Mack or for countries other than the US, a Scania and that sort or where we can customize the pump and or ladder to add more realism.(I do know it would take a lot of work but it would be a cool feature.)

So I am not sure if this is a thing or not but please make it so I can assign a graphic pack per the dispatch center so Its easier to assign graphic packs

So I am building both the San Diego Fire and New York fire, I just started the new york fire and I find it so dumb that I have to pay 200K for a small station just to get one engine company Literally there are stations that have one engine.... and now I need to pay 200K just to get the station and one engine. I love this game and concept but these things are pesky that this isnt fixed. Please reduce the cost of the station after a numerous amount of stations out.... its ridiculous