Posts by WinWin

Oh no no no no, no.

Ok, I’ll address the rescue issue. So, if you are willing to sacrifice some realism, I make all of my “engines” for San Jose Fire rescue engines. The whole WHOLE San Jose fire department has 5 squads, def. not enough. With all the engines plus 5 squads it’s about good, maybe a few extra rescues but good. It hurt my head for awhile cuz I wasn’t used to the names but you can still have like the reserve engines and idk if you have but OES engines and stuff regular.

I don’t have a remedy for truck companies nor mission spawning...

So, I do agree these are problems although, not all people have this predicament so I think it would all need toggles if that’s what you want. Because I also have a lot of stations in NYC and some of those wouldn’t really work. I love the ideas though and they do sound like they need to be addressed in one way or another.

It’s not about deleting the mission. The player who did it was spamming the mission in the chat and the name wasn’t appropriate for that anyways. He created it with the F word and then filled up 2 pages of our chat history of “Transport here!” Soon after we got all our units on there to finish the mission the guy deleted his account which takes away the mission that was not completed but still had a few minutes to completion. The mission disappeared but as stated for the players who sent units, it said code 4 and would not release those units. The mission is just gone. So.... no payout either, lol. bummer.

IKR. Me and my alliance were literally debating this topic. I suggested adding on a sort of medical transport dispatch unit to add on the dispatch center that is unlocked by rank and would cost 500k and from there you can go to menu, set it to “send to nearest hospital always” and “use my own hospitals (until all are full).” I think for me having to do like a 100 or so transports a day is cumbersome and I am not even as large as another player who gets about a thousand. I was thinking with that idea the dispatcher will help you a bit doing a few/minute. It can’t be instant imho.

Also, to make things even easier, yes, I love the idea of you send a EMS Chief car to a call it will automatically and pretty much instantly release the transports from that mission. It also reflects real life.

After 3 months, Alliance admins can see a red tag on the member. I think that would a very useful feature. there has also been talk about reducing the 3 months to 1 month.

Not comparing to the Med 30 for San Jose Fire. It works as an EMS Supervisor. It could be other things but what I stated is generally the main tasks for it. Med 30 also responds to large calls and sometimes wildfires.

I was surprised to find 19 new posts or whatevs when I joined... until I saw spam written all over.

It’s not account creation that’s the problem. It’s how any one person can continually spam messages and topics and quite frankly I don’t see a way to solve this issue but to ban these kind of people and delete the spam.

I believe more than 7 but I could be wrong.

An EMS-Chief irl and in game is a medical supervisor that does tasks on ground to coordinate a mass medical emergency.

Honestly, I came from the neutral side to the pro side for this idea. I too want a ladder+rescue combo.

Not to give away a surprise...

So, we are probably going to see it in the near future. I love it and it has been a highly requested new vehicle.
    :thumbup:

Yea, I really dislike that feature. I mean, it makes sense in the terms of optimization? Or at least that’s the only thing that comes to find for that.

It’s not because of the POI’s. It’s the games algorithm that doesn’t spawn more wildland missions.

Update:
    I finished SJ and I’m doing Santa Clara county! Finished about 2 days ago with more than 40 stations in that region, 12 of which have the forestry expansion. I have yet to see one wildland mission...
    :| :|

So, I think from what your saying, it can be a base mission. It can expand to other missions once the units get on scene. Because, I see missions that would totally fall under the fraud category I want to have at least a follow up mission to that.

This one may be more controversial but here’s my thinking.

The “Reported Fraud” mission is very vague. I mean, we have pickpocketing and other more specific missions that would fall under fraud. I think instead they should just remove this mission and focus on other fraud missions as a specific. It’s wayyyyyy to vague.

Thanks again.

I would like to see this feature if implemented to the general public as a basic tier. It is kind of complicated and I think you would only have to try it to know how it’s like. I think to make it super simple and more inciting would be to say, “the dispatchers would be 15% more efficient with premium.”

I can confirm in this time, this would be a wide spread issue. I have seen the same occurrence although i did not see this issue before. I believe this would need some quick fixing. As stated before, once you press to transport with the sheriff unit it says that “server down” signal. Happens even after reloading and restarting the game.

Also, for a quick notice, seems like the whole thing is rigged. The moment the devs announce “the sheriff’s can now transport” then, from when it actually can, it cannot. Lol.