Posts by WinWin

The rundown is, if you have a mission that has either 20 or 25+ patients (I forget which) you will need two trained “EMS Command” personnel on scene. They can arrive in either the EMS chief or the dedicated EMS mobile command vehicle. The difference being is only the EMS Command vehicle has the option to transport patients off the scene with many cool features you can set to your liking.

The EMS Support as stated will just up the process of the mission.

There is no feature for the in the vanilia game. There is however extensions you can add an extension for computer to filter out missions you are and are not on. Not sure if you are familiar with LSSM but “Script MKS” is like that but it filters missions and put’s estimated credits tags on missions which I find very useful. The link to the extension is below and you will need to download something called “tampermonkey.”

https://jrh-1997.github.io/Scripts-MKS/EN

Nope that is completely normal. Unattended by the player shows a star like emoji and attended by the player is a person emoji. Not sorted and there is no button to sort them. It’s just to identify which missions you have units on. Not as useful for your own missions more useful to responding to alliance missions. It can be used as a bookmark too to locate your last dispatched mission. More useful when you have hundreds of missions rather than 20 or 50 missions.

Unfortunately I disagree. There may be a way to fix that by making new vehicle aar categories but as far as confusing other newer players on the type 3’s use would be sufficient to disagree with this idea. I know it may be annoying sometimes but I would keep it how it is. Unlike the motor officer and pd car the type 3 engine and a type one engine have no disadvantages besides the type 3 being a woodland unit. The motor motorcycle cannot transport which is the main reason why it is separated.

Hello all,

I have discussed previously I was working on a project. That project is a new graphic design server. I am a current member of Gaming Zone which is a gaming community centered around a variety of games. It is run by my friend Jamie who revamped the server out of Missionchief Graphics. With his consulting and help I have created the server MG. I have learned much from being a ranking official in the peak times of MCGD, so I want to share my knowledge of graphics as well as the experience of graphic design with an active Missionchief community on discord. My goal is to let anyone who wants to join, have an enjoyable experience as a whole community.

To be more technical, we are recruiting all graphic designers. Graphic requests are open to the public which means members of this community can start requesting vehicle and building graphics. Other than that, I know more is to come with my graphic designing and new graphics to come to everyone. :)

Link to the discord server:

https://discord.gg/5GMnTfxj33

Have fun,

WinWin

Hello all,

I wish to make a formal post about my up and coming project soon. All I can say is I am working with a collaborate team at “gaming zone” to provide us with a graphic design server that best suits our community. Gaming zone which is, yes, formally known as MCGD inspired me to be a graphics creator. I have seen how graphics are so amazing in this community and they’re like a slice of butter in a complex burger ^^. Because I see the great potential in, helping people who want graphics to be made but don’t know how to, to answer aspiring graphic creators questions, to provide a base for current graphic creators, or just to talk with an active missionchief discord community, I hope we will be able to deliver a great experience. Being apart of MCGD since it’s peak, I have learned a ton. Fewer mistakes and less drama is the way to go. Have fun all, and I hope to watch a multi-server and multi-alliance group come together. :saint:

Sincerely,

WinWin

Edit:

A real green [signature] link is coming soon:!:

I can't seem to train the EMS Chief located in my small ambulance station. It only allows me to train people in the fire stations.

I think to solve you issue, yes you want to train “personnel” in you ambulance station with EMS command from the rescue training center. You cannot train people individually. Once training is done you can assigned the trained crew to the EMS chief.

To that 165k price tag is why I never expand fire stations for EMS. You may know after you reach the 25 station mark your fire stations will go up in price. Mine cost 853 thousand per small fire station. If I wanted to make it a large fire station it would cost me another 853k and time to wait for the expansion and additional cost to let’s say I have 1 fire engine and 1 ladder truck, then I would be paying for a 100k slot expansion. By having another station I can eliminate that and make it reserved for only EMS. It is also way cheaper than expanding a fire station to EMS.

I build a fully realistic California operation. When doing that even if a fire station has one ALS ambulance I will put a small ambulance station right next to the fire station. Putting individual EMS stations will definitely benefit you in the long run and be a much better investment.

FreshRawrr I want to apologize, to correct my findings yes the “ALS rescue ambulance” will not be sent with a ALS AAR. In fact it won’t be sent with any medical AAR. I highly doubt it’s a bug but more of something the devs did not add in. It will still dispatch as a rescue but not a medical unit which doesn’t make sense. My apologizes but I hope the clarification suits well to the issue.

Yea I always thought 1 day was quite a bit of time. Idk. I don’t think any of these topics are of enough significance to change the system for the devs. As I have said previously I do have tips and tricks to best managing personnel which is why I don’t think there is a widespread need to change the system. Pretty much learn and master it as you go.

Not sure what the second part of that meant but if you wait a few weeks all your stations will have lots of personnel and just train from there. I really don’t find need to transfer unless I am waiting for training to complete or more personnel for my new stations.

I agree. Honestly, before purchasing premium I did have some struggle in managing my hundreds of stations. It’s definitely not impossible but it would take time to manually hire personnel from just a handful. If you do hire from a a select few stations it should not be to big of a problem.

My suggestion for if you don’t have premium and auto-hire, is to recruit from your first 10-20 stations in all three departments (PD,FD, and EMS) and hire at new stations you place until you are satisfied with the amount of personnel there. Just keep a watch on those stations, and train from the stations with many personnel and then transfer.

I don’t believe it is the transferring of personnel I do agree it is the recruitment phase that is most likely lacking for many people.

I understand the “issue.” During my tests it does not always send the closest ambulance to the call. Not sure why but yes eventually maybe after 2 or 3 more clicks the AAR will detect and send the ALS rescue ambulance.