Posts by WinWin

It’s about time for my return into graphics. I’m a bit rusty after a few months of “vacation” so I have started working on some CAD Sprites as a request from an alliance member. This will be under one separate graphic pack.

Please note, Dremington made a magnificent graphic pack in the same style, I replicated his CAD sprites but it is still 100% made by me. It was requested to complete his graphic pack so we can have all the newer vehicles. I will keep updating my side of this graphic pack when new vehicles come out because I really love the design of these graphics.

Here is one example with more to come;

Link to Dremingtons’ pack

https://www.missionchief.com/vehicle_graphics/5625

Link to my “CAD Request Labels”

https://www.missionchief.com/vehicle_graphics/8114

So far I have not. I have seen some realistic 2D versions and cut out game wardens but not so much as a 3D model. I have interest in doing a game warden in the near future and a DEA unit is usually just a blank white truck or a unmarked vehicle.

Hello everyone,

My proposal for premium members is a toggle-able feature to show you what units you need at that call always. As you can see in the picture below, if you send one unit to a mission it will then tell you what else is needed. There have been different iterations of this with LSSM having a little pop up on the side window to more easily access the unit count and the game’s way of doing it with the silver button at the bottom right of the dispatch menu. I feel like although some may think it is overpowered, it is not much more different from people using LSSM or AAR’s for every mission. Regular players can find a way to almost as easily get the same result so I think it would be a very beneficial feature to premium members as there really isn’t any help to dispatch units. The only thing relevant to the fact would be EMS stand down. Having a feature like this will bring renewed interest into premium accounts by giving you a simple way to dispatch your units.

Thank you,

WinWIn

You cannot delete previous/saved missions you previously made. I mean, no harm done in those, the list just grows as you create more missions. It tracks other alliance members as well as your large missions created so that you can just quick tab to recreate them. To create your own just fill in the categories you want.

The player who created a large custom mission can coin it to complete and an Admin can cancel it for free. The only way is to coin them in. If it is another player who created it they will have to or an admin can.

@Snowwhit11

The person icon>tasks and events

They are only available when “tasks and events” are running and when there is a mission counter is a task. All weeks will have different tasks so not all will have that task.

Otherwise there is no way to find out your “total completed” amount of missions. You can see how many total earned credits you have though.

Unfortunately because you don’t have coins to spend to complete them you will have to rest for 48 hours. After generating missions will cancel in 48 hours and start spawning in your new location as normal.

Good evening,

I have just been digging around the game and although I had this suggestion in mind for a longggg time, I never actually shared it.

As seen in the screenshot below I am getting a small chunk of change every time an alliance member sends an ambulance to my hospital. However, it does not specify which hospital is being transported to by your alliance members. If the devs could add which hospital that revenue is coming from that would help me see where all my alliance members are transporting patients the most as a good statistic.

Thank you for your time,

WinWin

The Coverage Area in the dispatch center means whatever buildings you assign to that building will generate calls accordingly. Say I have 50 fire stations in NYC and 2 fire stations in San Francisco, well, because I don’t have as much resources in SF I would not want large calls that would otherwise require 50 stations to handle in a less populated area like SF.

Unfortunately it is not possible with the current internals the game such as the OSM (OpenStreetMap), which does not allow things like creating areas, making boxes, etc. Unfortunately there is also not an alternative to keep calls from spawning in other districts and stuff.

Nope. Auto hiring is useful because otherwise you would have to go to each of your stations and manually press a button every few days to recruit members, with the feature it will hire one person per 24 hours at all stations you toggle it to be. Very useful for large players because you will have hundreds of stations and hiring can get very difficult.

I support this idea. I think it’s quite dumb how you can only dispatch a unit to 2 missions. I would like to see an infinite amount of follow ups for a vehicle and also a little red tag in the vehicle dispatch menu that tells me how many follow ups are already assigned to that vehicle. I think this should however be a toggle option for the people who don’t want it.

The reason I said this, is for Coast Guard. I know other people want a dedicated unit for Coast Guard and I do to, the only problem is the game is made in Russia, I think. So just coast guard I dont see happening, but a SAR or USAR like you said are possible.

Yes, you are correct. I guess I was to caught up with the “USR” stuff I didn’t think about the Coast Guard. However I would also second the opinion of making a “USR boat” just so we can name it as a “coast guard boat.” I use either a Fire Boat and/or a Rescue boat station for my San Fran coast guard station and a police helicopter for the coast guard heli. Which is why I don’t find we need to add a “coast guard” station to the game. These stations pretty much serve the same purpose even compared to real life.

Unfortunately I would have to disagree with many vehicles suggested. Trying not to list everything out but a “SAR boat” is technically either a fire rescue boat or a police boat depending on what city and department you are talking about. In the United States fire helicopters or police helicopters do search and rescues also depending on the city.

The category most realistic and would have a higher chance of being added to the game is USAR (Urban Search and Rescue). They are a common search and rescue team equipped for tight urban rescue operations. It has been talked a lot about adding a USAR trailer or a USAR unit. They purpose most like the Search and Rescue vehicles you are proposing.

However, I get where you got the idea from. in most other countries they have dedicated vehicles and helicopters for it. In the US it is mostly the coast guard, other government agencies, mountain rescue (also frequently talked about here), and local emergency services who preform SAR.

not sure which version you are playing- but you can assign personnel to specific units in the US version

You can assign ppl manually but how it works currently is even if you have a surplus amount of people in a station, say 20 personnel with 2 patrol cars and a K-9. You also have 1 trained K-9 officer. If I first send a patrol car to a call then a K-9 to another call, the game will put trained personnel into the first sent unit in this case, rather than the actual K-9.

I would love to see a better system for personnel being dispatched.