Posts by ChiefMichigan

I am having an issue with the game not allowing me to build more MCU's. I am a premium member and currently have 35 MCU's and 640 ambo stations. I should be able to have 42 MCU's without an issue. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I have tried logging out and back in as well as trying it in the mobile app with no success. TYIA.

I have had a couple other people in our alliance complain about this and I just witnessed it myself first hand. It appears there is some kind of issue with the anti-cheat system and FBI buildings. I have two FBI buildings in this area and for whatever reason the missions are spawning far away. This was not an issue for me until I added two additional FBI buildings.... but they are in completely different states.

Good evening fellow alliances...

I just wanted to bring to everyones attention that a new alliance has recently been formed (Worldwide Dispatch Department) and they are going to existing alliances and spamming the chat in an attempt to poach users. In our case it was OfficerCharles MC ID: 414574.

Thanks,
    ChiefMichigan
    WDS Co-Admin

You can throw me in the camp of the earthquake missions not paying enough. As Yolo pointed out... similar missions with similar amounts of patients (passenger train derailments, hospital fires, airport terminal collapses all come to mind) all have much larger payouts so I cant really buy in to what the devs are trying to sell. I also know several people in our alliance have expressed displeasure with the payouts as well. Why tie up all your units on a call that don't even pay out 1k credits.