Posts by Omaha_

No, I do not, I kinda like this idea!
    I would love to see this, so you gain still a little but of money when you are away.

I just mean most people, especially some of the people that make the decisions haven't really been a fan of the idea. I personally would love it, but it's been brought up before and and denied over and over unfortunately.

I agree with you, and have been preaching from the mountaintops about it.

However, there are die hard people here (most people on the forum) that are going to downvote it into oblivion because they didn't get it as easy. I believe the hardest part about this game is it's all grind because you have to be constantly engaged if you want to actually make money, although Alarm and Response Regulations (AAR) and stuff make it easier as you go, but things get way more expensive.

There's just too many die hards and traditionalists on this forum and that play this game (especially the people that make the decisions) for anything like this to be implemented.

I thought a cool small detail could be when you are selecting units, before you dispatch them out for it to take the unit that is supposed to take the longest to respond in a little timer that's easy to see. This was people with AAR set up and the likes can see if a response time is going to take waaay too long and select different units. I know you can already scroll down to see what's going to take the longest, and like I said this would be a cool small helpful detail if the devs are up for it.

Hey guys, so my problem here is that I used to get a butt load of calls (my calls are constantly at 30 seconds generation, so they're always showing the max numbers of calls I can generate at one time). I recently have been grinding the hell out of this game because I'm couped up at home and have nothing to do, I also have purchased two forestry expansions (all this happened today, I have some coins I used). Earlier in the day my calls were anywhere from around ~8 or so at once, not including the two smoke detector checks that are always on the call board.

Now I don't know if it was the forestry expansion, or a cooldown because I've been grinding all day, but for some reason now I only get 4 calls at once (not including the two smoke detectors checks), and the level of these calls are low, I haven't gotten my usually medium to higher paying calls, they are all the types of calls I got when I had 1-2 stations a while back.

What is the cause of this? How do I fix it?

@rescuenut93

My view on this is whilst it might be a good unit, and it might be a realistic unit, we may have a hard time getting it in game because it is quite OP. It’s worth noting down though

I appreciate your consideration, I really do. Thanks for taking a look!

Honestly if they had it expensive to buy, and required specialized training that lasted 7 days or something I bet it would be a big turn off and would be more so problematic and expensive rather than buy the rescue eng + pumper. I'm with what the fella said up there, it makes sense IRL but the devs would probably have trouble putting this in the game. But I feel as though if they made it highly annoying and more expensive and time consuming to get the Rescue Pumper than both units it could be a thing. Something for them to consider.

Already in the game. Rescue Engine. Can be bought when you hit Captain.

The rescue engine acts as a water tanker/pumper tanker as well? I was told otherwise. I'm talking about a tanker+engine+rescue combo. I'm aware of the rescue engine.

In real life a lot of departments have an engine that operates as a rescue + pumper, it would be helpful if this was added to the game to model the game to real life. I know some will think this is "OP" or whatever, but it's realistic, and there can be a higher price or something to offset it's ability.

The current 6th most used graphics pack in Mission Chief (United States atleast) is called "CAD Tags". Really neat and cool graphics pack that me and my friends have been using for quite some time. Late last night, or really early in the morning depending on how you look at it, myself and some friends were talking about how the graphics had not been updated in a while, so I took it upon myself right then and there to create my very own from scratch. They are completed, and made public for everyone to use. I will be updating the pack as the game updates to keep every vehicle looking sharp.

Link: https://www.missionchief.com/vehicle_graphics/6350

Why not just let them finish the training? Why are they the wrong people?

you could always allow them to finish the couse then transfare them to the correct stations.

I feel like you guys are missing the point almost entirely. The feature being requested by Cleverless is to fix a mistake so you don't have to wait for them to complete the training, in case you need them and you've sent the wrong people. Similar to the refund feature when you accidentally build the wrong building. Now don't get it misconstrue, I don't mean that it costs additional money for each person so it doesn't matter, but the money said personnel bring in can be essential and problematic if one makes a mistake and is not able to bring those people back.

I mean in the way that when another user sends their people to a staging area made by another user, the user that created the staging area to have the ability to dispatch the units that aren't theirs (because the person sending over units voluntarily sent their units for mutual aid) and then give the ability to the original unit owner to stop the response of a unit if they would like (to even out the power between the staging area creator and units' owner).