Posts by SemperDeadly

Could someone please explain the follow-up feature and the follow-up filter under available units on a dispatch page of a call? I've been trying to find information but I am not successful. I have been playing for about a year and I have never used it.

Thank you.

Kped3696,

The follow-up tab is basically allowing you the ability to take a unit that is currently on a different call, and once the call clears up, it will respond to the call that you are currently selecting.

Basically an immediate re-dispatch for the apparatus to another call.

For example if I have a Road-Accident and a Electrical Cupboard Fire and need an engine but all the ones are available then you can use the follow-up tab. Lets say Engine 5 is on scene of the Road-Accident and its about to be completed. Now once the Road-Accident is completed, if you have Engine 5 as a follow-up for the Electrical Cupboard Fire, it will respond immediately after completing the Road-Accident call. It's very handy when you have a limited amount of a certain apparatus.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any further questions regarding your subject!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

I think an alternative would be create wildfire stations or even better rural stations. In my county alone you have two very different stations. The urban stations while some are pretty small in size and don't have a rescue truck assigned, the rural stations tend to be anything from a garage to a small steel building with a tanker or two and a old army truck with a hose reel and tank and perhaps an engine. I have always felt this game was designed for urban environments and it shows. Not a hit against the game but as it grew here in the US for example things just didn't fit too well. There are some county's that have stations that would rival a major city then there are those that have an old garage with the tanker and converted 5 ton truck outside and the used engine in the garage. Instead of adding an extension to large stations, have a wildfire/urban station that is restricted in it's size and use of extensions.

Barake,

I believe that is what they are coming out with so this would actually help almost all of us and give us what we are looking for. We just have to wait for a release / update for it to come out.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Hawk5,

This is actually one of the few suggestions I really like and would actually like to see.

It would make the difficulty for the game a bit more, however I think it would be a pretty cool asset to add in.

Maybe if we can get it so vehicles automatically respond code 3 but if we want to send it code 1 then we have to select a box on our dispatch screen for that call or something or maybe the call itself is considered a Code 1 call. Just to accommodate those who do not want to do Code 3 or Code 1 dispatching.

What do you think?

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Greetings everyone,

I am just reporting that my Desktop used to display my apparatus responding to calls as an APNG. Now they no longer do that and only display 1 image of the apparatus with the lights on and not changing between the multiple png's with images.

I looked on my phone and the APNG's worked, I looked on my desktop again and it still didn't work. I got out the handy dandy laptop and tried that but on the laptop it does the same thing where it doesn't display the APNG.

Anybody know how to fix this? I would really love to see my custom made apparatus graphics responding with the working APNG's.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Yes that is exactly what I was suggesting. The boat currently requires swift water rescue training only. I am suggesting that we add SCUBA Diving training, make the boat hold swift water rescue or Dive trained personnel (that way we still have a "Water Rescue team and a Dive team") and add missions specifically to Diving such as vehicle recovery, evidence recovery, lost person search, etc.
    Thank you

Kped3696,

I am 100% for this. Suggestion has been upvoted.

Thankyou for clarification!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

How is this effecting the game in general though? Moving a station from one spot to another , when you are already spending a million credits per station.... How is it really effecting the game to move or relocate a building.

Fire1664Man,

You said it yourself, "you are already spending a million credits per station"

Why would you want to spend any more?

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

SemperDeadly

Thank you for your input. I do believe you are misunderstanding my first suggestion. I know we have boats and swift water rescue training available. I am specifically requesting Scuba diving something I have not seen in the game.

Kped3696,

I apologize for misunderstanding you if you could please go more in depth with your suggestion.

I am assuming you are suggesting that we include a Diver Training? I would say dive training is possibly our best bet to go this route as we already have water rescue, it could just be a specific water rescue ability. If we do the Diver Training, I think we would also have to have either more calls that are designed for diving, or calls that are changed to fit in the diver training requirement.

Let me hear what you're thinking so I can help upvote your suggestion.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Greetings everyone,

Below I have listed out the stations for the Fire Department, their prices, and the direct level expansion prices. This is to help players get an idea of how much money they need to save if they choose to go the path of collecting all the money required before they purchase their next move.

I hope this helps some of yall with your planning process.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

______________________________________________________________________________

NOTE:

• All prices I have listed will be in credits
    • These prices are BEFORE you reach 25 stations

______________________________________________________________________________

Stations:

• Fire Station - $100,000
    • Fire Station (Small Station) - $50,000

Levels:

• $10,000
    • $60,000
    • $160,000
    • $260,000
    • $360,000
    • $460,000
    • $560,000
    • $660,000
    • $760,000
    • $860,000
    • $960,000
    • $1,060,000
    • $1,160,000
    • $1,260,000
    • $1,360,000
    • $1,460,000
    • $1,560,000
    • $1,660,000
    • $1,760,000
    • $1,860,000
    • $1,960,000
    • $2,060,000
    • $2,160,000
    • $2,260,000
    • $2,360,000
    • $2,460,000
    • $2,560,000
    • $2,660,000
    • $2,760,000
    • $2,860,000
    • $2,960,000
    • $3,060,000
    • $3,160,000
    • $3,260,000
    • $3,360,000
    • $3,460,000
    • $3,560,000
    • $3,660,000
    • $3,760,000

Expansion:

• Ambulance - $100,000
    • Airport - $100,000
    • Forestry - $50,000
    • Water Rescue - $100,000

My counter to you, can they at least make it where you get that feature after you become a captain like it is with quints and Rescue engines cause that's when you typically have a decent enough department or departments.

Peepio,

I can agree with this and would definately support that. Good suggestion!

Just upvoted it.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Kped3696,

I really like this set of suggestions that you have submitted!

1. Most of the stuff you are looking to see is already available to us, however the specific missions can be added in so if you come up with some mission ideas, just request those for the devs to think about.

2. I really love this suggestion as it does fit the realistic aspect of things. I like how you said credits rather than coins, which makes me happy to see people would be willing to do so for that. I do however think it shouldn't be a HUGE change in time in which we would get a 10-30% decrease in time and maybe add something where each EMS call with a patient has a 25% chance to get the EMD ability added to the patient making their calls, like I said before, 10-30% faster.

3. I do not currently use PD units, as I have stated to your previous suggestions post, however I do agree with this but it will take a bit for developers to figure out an exact code to implement this idea in.

Great suggestions and if you have anymore, go ahead and submit them so the community can pitch our opinion on them!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

It's stupid I have to pay for a fire station just to get 1 ambulance that's at a station with an engine and ambulance, or with a brush unit, please add these expansions to the small station as it's a giant cost for something so small and its pesky and annoying.

Peepio,

I am gonna have to disagree with you on this one. As much as I hate the price gap from a small station and a large station in order to buy an expansion, it's also a good gap from those who are just starting out. It keeps people from buying expansions too early and screwing themselves over with apparatus they may not have.

I would like to have it as a small station as well, however I believe it should stay the same as it currently is ONLY because it is keeping the very new players from purchasing something that could possible screw them over so quickly. For those of us who play more or who are further into the game then others, we should be pretty stable on creating expansions later on after we have reached a pretty decent amount of stations and a good credit income from calls.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Many rural stations have brush units in their station . Doesn't seem necessary to upgrade to a large station to house a brush unit.

Even if it's only a type 6 or 7 brush unit allowed in a small station (basically a utility truck with a small pump/tank) it would improve small stations

Fire1664Man,

I am gonna have to debate against this unfortunately as I wouldn't personally feel very satisfied if I could easily build a small station for cheaper, buy the wildland expansion for as much as the small station itself costs, then buy a few thousand $ apparatus for wildlands. That wouldn't really be very satisfying to me as I would like to feel the sudden accomplishment of getting the 100K for the building upgrade, then buying the expansion and waiting the allotted times for them, etc.

Also keep in mind its not just the wildland expansions that are like this. Some stations have maybe 1 or 2 engines and an ambulance but you still need to upgrade to a Large Station or buy a Large Station off the bat and then purchase the appropriate expansion.

Like I previously stated, I would just not feel an appreciated amount of accomplishment in me if I could easily get expansion units.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

It would be nice to have the option to move a building for the cost of credits instead of only coins. I know coins are how the game makes it's $$$ ,but when I started out I spaced out police stations throughout one jurisdiction... Now that I've built out the whole area I'd like to move the station and personnel to a different area in a realistic area .

Fire1664Man,

I am gonna have to disagree with this. I know even for myself its kind of irritating for me to place buildings then have to move them later using only coins as well. I wouldn't want it to be conducted with credits because then you can move buildings around freely and they would have to set a cap on the amount of buildings you have to move ontop of that.

My personal opinion is just keep the coins only to move buildings because you should know where you're placing them and be solid with that placement rather than place it then want to change almost all your stations locations down the line.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Kped3696,

Welcome to the forum's first of all!

1. You can go into your profile>Alarm and Response Regulations and at the top right you can "create new Alarm and Response Regulation" in which you can setup a specific unit to be dispatched when you use that specific ARR. Spend some time messing around with the column number, category, and even specific station to respond from. I hope that is what you're suggesting.

2. If you place a station, you will receive the normal callouts, but if you buy an expansion, you can disable the expansion on that station if I am correct. You can also look into getting more than 1 dispatch center to setup different call volumes and sectors of 911 calls for your stations.

3. Im not too familiar with the PD patrol routes and all since I have not opened up into PD yet so I will leave another kind individual to answer that subject in regards to PD Patrol Routes.

Hopefully I could answer your suggestions and give you the best information you could receive. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Joeric,

I am sure that offering money to pay for a vehicle is deep somewhere within the Mission Chief TOS, so be careful offering that stuff.

I am willing to design a pack for you if you want to send me the department you are looking to have made or the vehicle images themselves. I personally do not purchase a new station until I have made each and every vehicle graphic for that station and have the allotted money to purchase all of it at once.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

There was a hard enough job in getting the Pumper Tanker in the game, I'll be highly surprised if this gets in the game.

Wizz,

As I strongly agree with you that it will be a hard time and I will be highly surprised if this gets in the game as well.

As long as we keep getting the support we need from the community, it shouldn't be too much of an issue with us.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly