Posts by SemperDeadly

Hello dear MissionChief friends. Over time playing I've been developing a few scripts that'll enhance playing the game. I'll list them below and make a new post for each script.

NOTE!: Tampermonkey is required for these scripts to work. Get it at https://www.tampermonkey.net/

The above links link directly to the corresponding posts. Obviously if there are any problems you can always shoot me a PM. Suggestions/Ideas for new scripts are also always welcome.

Greetings AARC,

I have downloaded all 4 scripts and exported to my desktop. I went into the readme and it says to "click here" in which I clicked the link and nothing happened. I went into the folders themselves and executed the JavaScript File and still have no luck. Any help?

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Greetings DFRS999,

I would suggest to create a new staging area, then send your Utility Unit, as well as the Boat Trailer to the staging area. This might help fix this issue of being at the previous staging area, and you can attempt to send your apparatus back to its station without issue.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

This would make sense, as the rescue engine and quint are both multi-role vehicles and start vehicles.

Howdie DFRS999,

This is not true though? The Rescue Engine, as well as the Quint, are technically not "start vehicles" since you have to pay coins for them. Yes you can buy it, but technically it is not considered a start vehicle due to the fact that you have to wait until the rank of, "Captain" in order to purchase your apparatus with credits.

Pumper Tanker's are most likely not going to be added in as a start vehicle because there's just simply no direct need. You need more Type 1 or Type 2 Engine's then you need Tankers. That is the reason behind not having a Pumper Tanker as the starting vehicle.

Any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to ask me!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

We are still looking for members to join us! Feel free to check us out! A few of us can even help you with designing your own pack for your chosen location!

Hey man,

Sorry nobody got to you sooner!

Type 3 & Type 4 Engine's are Offroad versions of Type 1 & Type 2 if I am correct. So they still have the capability to respond to normal structural calls, ontop of the wildland calls according to the game mechanics. in order to mitigate this, you need to designate the apparatus as Type 5, Type 6, or Type 7.

Here is a link to help you understand a tiny bit better of what the types really are:
    - https://www.bmefire.com/types-…differences-between-them/

*Note: For the link I sent you, focus on what it says under the, "A Rule of Thumb" section near the bottom of the page.

Feel free to ask any questions, comments or concerns!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

I'm going against this, we're lucky as it is that we got the Pumper Tanker as that's deemed as OP as it is, let alone this. I also haven't seen this "TRIPLE" combo before, therefore I'm not quite sure I like this entirely.

Wizz,

Here are some sources for your mis-informed firefighting efforts here in Mission Chief:

- https://www.piercemfg.com/fire…/pumpers/hd-rescue-pumper
    - https://www.firetruckmall.com/…orth-Rescue-Pumper-Tanker
    - https://seagrave.com/Our-Trucks/Pumper/Custom

Just a few links I grabbed in the matter of 10-15 minutes of searching. The vehicle is rare to see online as it is a customly designed apparatus in which it is used all over the US in non-cities and more in far off farmlands or low population areas. Yes, it exists. Either you agree or disagree, this apparatus does exist, and for those of us who wish to play realistically, I believe we should be authorized this piece of apparatus. You may think its OP, but honestly, its what departments use and if you decide to make it OP by putting one in every station, then thats your choice. Those of us who wish to play the game with a realistic setup however, are striving for the best opportunity we can get to make our dreams come true. We are trying to mitigate having the excess of vehicles in a station if the station doesn't have those said vehicles in real life.

You may not enjoy the idea of this apparatus, or anything about it. Just because 1 person says they don't like it, doesn't mean the silent ones on Mission Chief don't want it either. We're striving for the best quality roleplay for us and this is how we are asking for it. Please, support us in reaching our goal and being able to protect our citizens in game with the best care possible!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Already in the game. Rescue Engine. Can be bought when you hit Captain.

Okay this is where everybody is getting confused and nobody really knows who wants what and what’s already implemented.

In game, we already have:
    - Rescue Engine: A Heavy Rescue Vehicle + Type 1 Engine
    - Pumper Tanker: Water Tanker + Type 1 Engine

What he is recommending is this:
    - Rescue Pumper Tanker: Heavy Rescue Vehicle + Type 1 Engine + Water Tanker

As it may seem a little OP, it is however realistic for places that are more countryside / further from other stations and have no hydrants. It also plays the role as a triple combo because nowadays people aren’t getting money for departments like they used to. You can combine multi vehicles into 1, while cutting down your cost by so much because departments just don’t have the man power to operate all those apparatus.

There are a ton of new players within the community of Mission Chief that have started in their own places, and are playing 75% realistically except for the amount of people volunteering at a fire company. What we are trying to do, is replicate our stations we build including apparatus, name, location, and expansions but we cannot do that without requesting more apparatus in which we are missing in some companies.

I also noticed that departments have Utility trucks that work as Forestry units and I don’t see one of those in game either. That would be something we want to see as well like I stated earlier, departments have been cut funding and/or volunteers and need to combine multiple apparatus into one vehicle.

That’s the best way I believe I can explain everything, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

This is a small thing my friend and I thought about while chatting in Discord. Traditionally in the United States when a road accident happens, you would see the response of a Heavy Rescue and not a fire engine. It would be nice if this call was updated to realistically resemble that.

To add onto this request, it just sounds strange when we say we dispatched an "Engine" to a road accident instead of the game registering for a Rescue Engine or a Heavy Rescue. Would be nice to feel like we're dispatching to realistic calls.