Posts by FF171

to save you time - a rotator is a specialized heavy tow truck - it has a crane able to lift parts of a semi truck - and if the truck has rolled- it can rotate the vehicle to place it on the wheels

You know that the apparatus mentioned are used by the LAFD and LACoFD USAR teams not as tow trucks right, like really why would I not specifically mention them otherwise (side note they are still used as designed but also for debris removal on building collapse among other things)

Could add a rotator to this (ie the type of apparatus that LAFD’s Heavy Rescue 3 and LACoFD’s Heavy Rescue 103 are) if ya don’t know what a rotator is look of the units up

On some of what has been said here would love the Safety Officer has I have started to add them in to my setup (I currently use a Battalion for it) and even a small Volunteer department like mine (small compared to other’s with multiple stations but here at home we are a decent size) we still have one. Also the rehab/ cantien unit is not bad either as they are realistic. (mostly found in large career or Major Cities departments) Lastly I would like to see a Deluge unit (Like the one LACoFD, and Chicago have and the FDNY Satellite unit is the same unit type as them, (TMK (To My Knowledge) and this could be used as a stepping stone for expansion from the foam expansion in more for major fires.

Upgradeable to level 3 giving you 4 aircraft. No real limit on how many you can build. But at 1.5 mil to build and 1.5 mil per level plus cost of the aircraft (which can be as high as 1.5 mil or as low as 300k)....

odd as I have 6 aircraft (Level 5)

So what is the limits numbers for this building

IE:

How many are you allowed to have at X number of buildings/ extensions

Max level of any one when fully upgraded

I guess the fact remains that across the many jurisdictions being copied or duplicated throughout this game, there are just as many combinations of apparatus and how they are used or combined for use to meet the needs of that specific jurisdiction and the developers will never be able to recreate all of them. Another example is Tankers.... We have air Tankers and then there are also Tankers available for use and also pumper tankers. If you go with NIMS compliance and what they do in CA (I think) , if you call for a Tanker you are getting something with wings and if it has wheels, it is called a Tender. The County my city operates out of is now using the term Tender. Bottom line is that we take what is available and we adapt modify and overcome

that is true I currently run a 2 peice Rescue and Air truck for a neighboring department one of their rescues and I would like this to be one truck

This comes from experience the mission should be changed to have minimum water requirement of 4500 gallons and a heave rescue should be added, and if you don’t believe me google it there’s quite the evidence to back me up out there

I once asked my cousin who is on Engine 46 in the Bronx which companies Cary extrication equipment and you are correct as all Truck, Squad, and Rescue Companies carry said equipment in NYC

I have had that before with the federal police station and it just gives me calls on like the opposite side of the county (now thank the gods of the emergency services that I play in my home county and we are literally a 20 minute county (you can literally go anywhere where I am from in 20 minutes))

Yep my department has room for 8 on all frontline engines the reserve engine has room for 10 and our tower has room for 8 our rescue has room for 10 aswell the only one changed that I did not have to up (of which I had to do all manually) was our stick it’s has only room for 6 but yes you stand corrected

Well what if someone goofed up in making it and the requirements are not met then you can’t finish it and only that one person that started it can finish it with coins it, could also just be made that anyone in the Alliance admins could finish it for coins and not just that one person who started it

Funny cause I had 2 small trailers and could not transport like the last 7 victims in a alliance mission and we don’t use any BLS rigs ALS only I had to mess around with what’s was there for it to work as I had the last transports